Lil Eazy E Responds To Ice Cube Comments About His Absence From N.W.A. Biopic

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
and you think Lil Eazy isnt aware of this dude was ceo for a minute of ruthless so im sure he knows the history.
Idk, perhaps he's in denial, nah but you are right he must acknowledge that his dad was one of the pioneer culture vultures in hiphop.
However I think it might be too sensitive, either that or they don't think he has it.. It takes experience and on to play someone on their deathbed suffering from HIV.

Another theory could be that he witnessed it and has his own vision of how it went down, while F Gary Gray is trying to make it work in a movie.

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idk, perhaps he's in denial, nah but you are right he must acknowledge that his dad was one of the pioneer culture vultures in hiphop.
However I think it might be too sensitive, either that or they don't think he has it.. It takes experience and on to play someone on their deathbed suffering from HIV.

Another theory could be that he witnessed it and has his own vision of how it went down, while F Gary Gray is trying to make it work in a movie.

moreso Jerry Heller then it was Eazy. Despite Eazy, being a founder and jerry heller being the co-founder, eazy wasnt necessarily business savy, it was moreso Heller doing imo, idk bruh, shyt just doesn't seem right

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hearing his side of the story, I feel where's he's coming from:yeshrug:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
what does bone have anything to do with this, two separate things.

i think bone was listed as an example as why she wouldnt care.

shes not about chit breh.

and i seriously doubt she gives a rats ass about lil eazy either.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I get the overall point you're trying to make but at the same time eazy wasn't really "fighting" for his life per say. He was a full blown aids patient that was intubated on a ventilator. He was pretty much on morphine for comfort care until he ultimately stopped breathing.

But I'm sure cube & hollywood will make that chapter of the movie very sensationalized.

:dahell:
breh, you sound crazy as that thang.
do, you or have you had a bout with life taking aids, shot up on morphine.
to know, how much pain easy was in before death.
so, how in the fukk did you just make that comment in speculation.

Art Barr

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
so is cube going to have a segment in his movie about him screwing over his own artists?

will there be a segment about dr dre stealing g-funk, and putting his name over other people's beats?

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think bone was listed as an example as why she wouldnt care.

shes not about chit breh.

and i seriously doubt she gives a rats ass about lil eazy either.

dont know why this was brought up :manny: two different things

Tomika has screwed over Bone and Hopsin , but i doubt she'll go that route with her own flesh and blood.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:dahell:
breh, you sound crazy as that thang.
do, you or have you had a bout with life taking aids, shot up on morphine.
to know, how much pain easy was in before death.
so, how in the fukk did you just make that comment in speculation.

Art Barr
My brotha, I can make those comments because I work in a hospital & I have seen, help & dose aids patients for over the last 4years(along with my residency). I'm not just talking to be talking.....