Lil Eazy E Responds To Ice Cube Comments About His Absence From N.W.A. Biopic

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
this is the real answer

i mean who's gonna be the bad guy in this??? jerry heller of course.. but who else... Eazy

it's produced by cube.. the first person to leave and beef with both of them

so who's gonna be shytted on.. who's gonna be painted as the god.. cube damn sure ain't producing a movie that's gonna make him look like an a$$hole or the person in the wrong

plus it's hollywood.. so you know there's gonna be a lot of shyt thrown in for hollywood sake... and lil eazy would probably have a big issue, not to mention knowledge of the situations, and how they really went down... that's another reason to keep the actor away from him... don't want him coming back like "nah lil eazy said y'all nikkas got it all wrong"

Or at least, he'll be made a pawn.

Good point.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
This is hollywood tho. Not hip hop. If every disgruntled would be actor got to voice a beef when they didn't get casted the internet would break. I get that Lil E wants to be a part of his pops legacy... but cube don't owe him shyt. He wanna make the movie with the best commercial prospects, that's on him.
Lil' Eazy is a little bit more than just a disgruntled actor who didn't get a role in this case though.

Archimedes

All Star
Daps
this is the real answer

i mean who's gonna be the bad guy in this??? jerry heller of course.. but who else... Eazy

it's produced by cube.. the first person to leave and beef with both of them

so who's gonna be shytted on.. who's gonna be painted as the god.. cube damn sure ain't producing a movie that's gonna make him look like an a$$hole or the person in the wrong

plus it's hollywood.. so you know there's gonna be a lot of shyt thrown in for hollywood sake... and lil eazy would probably have a big issue, not to mention knowledge of the situations, and how they really went down... that's another reason to keep the actor away from him... don't want him coming back like "nah lil eazy said y'all nikkas got it all wrong"

Well, he kind of was the bad guy... E was the only real hustler: he hustled everyone cept cube in a deal that was more beneficial for him... anyway

“History is written by the victors.”

Winston Churchill

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Truthfully, Lil Eazy is just a lot bigger physically than his pops was. That shot wouldn't look right. Eazy was only a little dude.

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is hollywood tho. Not hip hop. If every disgruntled would be actor got to voice a beef when they didn't get casted the internet would break. I get that Lil E wants to be a part of his pops legacy... but cube don't owe him shyt. He wanna make the movie with the best commercial prospects, that's on him.
but yet his son isnt nowhere near that yet he gets a chance

Daps
Reppin
Westside Atl Perry Homes
Yet Easy couldn't rap. They taught him that. His son can rap a bit, but I'm sure they can sharpen up a lil acting skill for him. Truthfully, cube don't want easy son reaping no benefits from this. Dude has the look and the sound. Give the kill nikka a chance. Cube been on some fukk boy shyt his whole career. Mfers look past this cuz he rapped pretty good. Dude stay getting called on his fukk shyt.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
They prolly don't want him in it because they are gonna send sub shots...Which lil E would pick up on and wouldn't allow.

Yeah i agree....CUBE still harbors bitterness towards Eazy E for.letting Jerry Heller screw.them.over

but he needs to get over it and stop harboring hate towards his.son

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Yeah i agree....CUBE still harbors bitterness towards Eazy E for.letting Jerry Heller screw.them.over

but he needs to get over it and stop harboring hate towards his.son
Cube said they made peace before Easy went to the hospital sick

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Like I said in the other post. Cube made this a mess by hiring his own Son and not Lil' Eazy. The "Not Polished" Excuse is weak.