Lil Fame from M.O.P got married...

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
I wonder how he proposed.

Breh probably got down on one knee, with tears in his eyes while looking at his girl and said those 4 magical words.

"How about some hardcore?"
496642_1280x720.jpg
:dead: :dead: :dead:

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
He's right tho. Latino isn't a race its a linguistic group. Latinos speak Spanish, Portuguese, and French which are romance languages. Haitians are Latino
No the fukk we not :what:

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Salty ass hating nikkas, bet half the hating one's aint had p*ssy in years. foh

Congratulations to Fame for finding someone to be with.

miserable ass nikkas would hate on Jesus if he returned, I'm convinced.

:dahell:

Calm down. Why is it hateful that some of us black ppl in here didnt expect Fizzy, of all ppl, to be married to a white chick? Us being black and wanting some of these celebs, among others, to expand black families, especially given the opportunity and platform they have, thats hate now?

Last edited:

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
:dahell:

Calm down. Why is it hateful that. Some of us black folks in here didnt expect Fizzy, of all ppl. To be married to a white chick? Some of us being black and wanting some of these celebs, among others, to expand black families, especially given the opportunity and platform they have. Thats hate now?

*Literally had a titanwall of text for you, but let me see if I can condense it down to a sentence or two

:jbhmm:.
You and those who feel like you and dislike this Man's choice for who to marry just took a very positive thing (A Man finding a Woman he wants to marry and spend the rest of his days with) and put a very ugly filter on it.

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
*Literally had a titanwall of text for you, but let me see if I can condense it down to a sentence or two

:jbhmm:.
You and those who feel like you and dislike this Man's choice for who to marry just took a very positive thing (A Man finding a Woman he wants to marry and spend the rest of his days with) and put a very ugly filter on it.

How :dahell:? Most of the same cats in here saying those things also end their post with "but im happy for him", "congrats" or whatever.

You blowing it way out of proportion.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
NONE of you would hold these sentiments if the roles were reversed and it was a famous sista marrying some nobody ass white boy.
You fukks would be sh!tting all over yourselves in anticipation of typing all types of vitriol about her :bryan:
When rapper Eve married her white boy the Coli declared WWIII on her :bryan:

And so, I leave yall with this fitting classic:

"See the hypocrites, Them a go long deh" - :ahh:

A song sung by a mixed raced man the levels to your post you wasn't even aware of :ohhh:

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
How :dahell:? Most of the same cats in here saying those things also end their post with "but im happy for him", "congrats" or whatever.

You blowing it way out of proportion.

You can't shyt on someone and say "but..." and everything is ok.

You all clearly in disagreement with this Man's choice of a Wife, NOT because you all have some knowledge on her and can determine her character. you all in here hating his choice only because she's White. That's dumb as fukk, it's very ignorant and all wrong BUT that's ok. (see how that "But" shyt doesn't mean anything?)

shyt is really sad.