Lil Fame from M.O.P got married...

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Let's be real... Fame has never come across as pro black in his song... if anything he's come off as anti-black like the rest of 'em... robbin' niccas, shooting niccas, killin' niccas... :usure:

this shouldn't be a surprise at all. Glad he's happy tho.

:mjpls:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marry white people brehs, :scust:

Bet you that chick is one of them 'i love black men!' ass rap fan broads that he met backstage at a show in Sweden or sumn.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
She probably had his back in ways some of y'all could never imagine. Financial support as well as moral support. You think it's easy being a 40 plus rapper who's prime has more than likely passed. If she was holding him down and continues to do so, good on him. Looks will only take a relationship so far before you're ready to OJ a hoe, or the p*ssy just doesn't feel worth it anymore. Not every rapper is gonna bag the prom queen, and even they lose their looks later in life...So get your nuts off when your young and you can, but don't marry for ass. Marry for a partner you can actually enjoy your time with.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I cant believe people are surprised by this.

its not like black jawns were getting wet over the thought of lil fame. chit, does MOP even have a legit black female fanbase? i bet the only females that usually attend their shows when theyre headlining are white, and that's probably where he met her. she looks like a white hip-hopper. and she prolly has money & gets backstage tickets when shes at shows.

no surprise here at all.

altho, i figured fame was married to some loyal dusty/sloppy chick from Brownsville that he prolly knocked up in the '90s........but since he apparently is free of all that, I'm not surprised one bit.