Lil Fame is one of the most underrated lyricist in rap history

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
If you really break down what he says and the syllable usage, you can tell how influenced he is by Kool G. Rap.

He doesn't get a lot of credit for his lyricism. Danze is okay but Fame is legit a monster on the mic. MOP gets a rep for just yelling but when you break down what Fame is saying is really dope

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
M.O.P. As a group is underrated. After Firing Squad I copped everything through Warriorz (including going back and getting the first one). I stopped following them at that point, but I hear they are still dropping heat.

Havoc is sorely underrated as a rapper.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Danze was always my man.

M.O.P. As a group is underrated. After Firing Squad I copped everything through Warriorz (including going back and getting the first one). I stopped following them at that point, but I hear they are still dropping heat.

Havoc is sorely underrated as a rapper.

I agree. Hav is underrated on the mic.

Don Jesus

All Star
Daps
The fact that Fame yells his rhymes overshadows his lyricism. "They just yell about random shyt" but if they spoke a low tone the lyrics would stand out more

always felt MOP was about the lifestyle Mobb deep rapped about

H.S.

All Star
Daps

The "Foundation" album from like five years ago was surprisingly good.

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Man, I been saying this for many years. I even had an old SOHH thread where I broke down how lyrically crazy he was on Warriorz, track by track. Definitely a certified legend on the mic. Like someone said earlier, the yelling overshadowed the raw lyrics. The most humble dude in rap history. Just saw that he posted on his IG page that he’s working on his solo project. About fukkin time!!!!!!!!