Lil Fame is one of the most underrated lyricist in rap history

Daps
to the death is one of the most underrated album of the 90's and he really shine on that one....the chemistry & back and forth was ridic

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fame my nikka, wouldnt say he is most underrated of all time or close to it, mainly because before MOP he was a G Rap clone, when he did MOP he dumbed his style down. cant really say he was that underrated given the style people heard from him. now if you are talking about what people DONT know about him, then yes, he is prob the most underrated. people prob dont think Fame can spit in the vein of G Rap, but he can.

sn: Teflon could spit heavy

Benefited

Banned
Daps
The fact that Fame yells his rhymes overshadows his lyricism. "They just yell about random shyt" but if they spoke a low tone the lyrics would stand out more

always felt MOP was about the lifestyle Mobb deep rapped about

Sounds like an accurate depiction.

They were barely average,letalong one of the most underated lyricist of all time. If I catch any of you in a thread saying Kendrick is overrated,its on on sight:martin:

You might like his style of rap,and the content,but he isn't underrated or overshadowed by anything,he's just nothing near what this thread is claiming.

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

They were barely average,letalong one of the most underated lyricist of all time. If I catch any of you in a thread saying Kendrick is overrated,its on on sight:martin:

You might like his style of rap,and the content,but he isn't underrated or overshadowed by anything,he's just nothing near what this thread is claiming.

Clearly underrated as a true lyricist. You sound moist, over there bringing up Kendrick Lamar, let go of his nuts :ufdup:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

Nope, Fame is a dope lyricist period. Danze was average, Fame was not. He goes in lyrically. He's legit a baby G Rap. He did dumb down slightly once M.O.P. formed but he still displayed his skills fairly often.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
M.O.P. As a group is underrated. After Firing Squad I copped everything through Warriorz (including going back and getting the first one). I stopped following them at that point, but I hear they are still dropping heat.

Havoc is sorely underrated as a rapper.

Get that Marxsmen Album

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Clearly underrated as a true lyricist. You sound moist, over there bringing up Kendrick Lamar, let go of his nuts :ufdup:

Nope, Fame is a dope lyricist period. Danze was average, Fame was not. He goes in lyrically. He's legit a baby G Rap. He did dumb down slightly once M.O.P. formed but he still displayed his skills fairly often.

Facts.. And I guarantee that nikka only knows M.O.P. singles and doesn't know their discography at all

Who was saying this today before you two.So far all you have done is tried to pass an exclusive opinion off as fact.Mixed in with a collabo of emotions:martin:

And i heard the M.O.P album that was their most popular,whichever one that was.If you say he dumbed down fine,but what you posted as one of his best records,shows me he is as mediocre as I believed back then.I'm thinking maybe you two just dont know lyricism,to call someone of his level underated,out of all the underated lyricist:snoop:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Who was saying this today before you two.So far all you have done is tried to pass an exclusive opinion off as fact.Mixed in with a collabo of emotions:martin:

And i heard the M.O.P album that was their most popular,whichever one that was.If you say he dumbed down fine,but what you posted as one of his best records,shows me he is as mediocre as I believed back then.I'm thinking maybe you two just dont know lyricism,to call someone of his level underated,out of all the underated lyricist:snoop:
This thread is almost 3 years old

And I don't base my opinion on what other people think, so I don't care if I'm the only one in world that feels this way, that actually kinda proves my point further that he's underrated. I'm not forcing you to agree.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
If you really break down what he says and the syllable usage, you can tell how influenced he is by Kool G. Rap.

He doesn't get a lot of credit for his lyricism. Danze is okay but Fame is legit a monster on the mic. MOP gets a rep for just yelling but when you break down what Fame is saying is really dope

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

You don’t even know what album you heard. You are late as hell. Too late to talk M.O.P. You don’t know what you’re talking about LOL