Lil Fame is one of the most underrated lyricist in rap history

Benefited

Banned
Daps
You don’t even know what album you heard. You are late as hell. Too late to talk M.O.P. You don’t know what you’re talking about LOL

Thats an indictment on that album.

You say that as if they've had so many popular albums,theres only one to choose from that had Ante Up on it:mjlol:

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Thats an indictment on that album.

You say that as if they've had so many popular albums,theres only one to choose from that had Ante Up on it:mjlol:
We talking raw MC skills & lyrical ability, this ain’t a popularity contest :what:

How many of the rawest MCs have had unpopular albums? Lots. As a matter of fact, if the majority of this planet is plum retarded, why the fukk are we lookin at popularity as if that’s some sort of end all be all? Look at all the mainstream trash that floods the airwaves. Cardi B is an elite MC now or she just popular? fukk outta here.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
We talking raw MC skills & lyrical ability, this ain’t a popularity contest :what:

How many of the rawest MCs have had unpopular albums? Lots. As a matter of fact, if the majority of this planet is plum retarded, why the fukk are we lookin at popularity as if that’s some sort of end all be all? Look at all the mainstream trash that floods the airwaves. Cardi B is an elite MC now or she just popular? fukk outta here.

you said I didn't know the album,I described the album as their most popular album,you should be able to put two and two together since I'm pretty sure they only had one popular album,and i use the word popular loosely.His skills?I've already diagnosed based on that album,you are late. So far all anybodys done is come in here and cry about my opinion?No undeniable bars from Lil Fame in sight,that would classify him as one of the most underated in raps history:martin:

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
you said I didn't know the album,I described the album as their most popular album,you should be able to put two and two together since I'm pretty sure they only had one popular album,and i use the word popular loosely.His skills?I've already diagnosed based on that album,you are late. So far all anybodys done is come in here and cry about my opinion?No undeniable bars from Lil Fame in sight,that would classify him as one of the most underated in raps history:martin:

“...We came into the game with some change for train fare
Two Phillies, a dime bag, and a forty ounce of beer
Now look at him, they hittin the scene slow
Who ridin in hoopty’s, but I'm lookin mean yo
With a gangster lean though, big dog in it
With my chrome ten inch hubcaps, but I keep 'em clean doe
I know the pros and cons so I married the game
Now it's mommy's little boy left to carry the name
I'm in the streets like a dopefiend with a shoppin cart filled up with copper
Who the fukk gon' stop Fame?
Y'all nikkas keep waitin til they pop Fame
And hold your breath while you wait bytch, I got game
nikkas ain't feelin the Fame bytch? Stop dreamin
I'm the shyt that felt good comin out of my pop's semen....”

He just lyrically spit that shyt you could feel in your chest. That raw street shyt. His flow is unmatched. I wouldn’t expect you to get it :manny: