Lil Uzi pulls up on Rich the Kid (Rich shook & jumping over counters running)

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
But your in a UZI VERT/RICH THE KID THREAD yet u have no idea who anybody is:troll:
i only know who UZI is because Nore ocassionally sings that All My friends Are Dead hook on his podcast and Russel Westbrook gay ass be dancing to his dumbass Do what I want song

i don't listen to the type of fukboi music they both seem to make tho

This the type of music u bump when u kiss ur best friend

if nikkas ain't spitting bars I ain't rocking with it

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
Let a dyke punk you brehs
6a94718942e5c7e7fa1153234502be59.jpg

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
What they got beef for?
-Last year, Uzi subliminally tweeted that he wants off his label (He's signed to DJ Drama & Don Cannon/Atlantic Records)

-Rich tweets "COME TO RICH FOREVER!!!!" (His label, distributed via 300, where he has Famous Dex, Jay Critch & YBN Almighty Jay signed)

-Uzi tweets "Lil nikka I ain't signing to you for 20 racks":russ:

-Rich drops the song Dead Friends as a single for his album, produced by DJ Mustard, which is now platinum certified & a top 10 hit. The song subliminally disses Uzi (Dead Friends coming from "All my friends are dead!" off of Uzi's hit song XO TOUR Llif3)

-Uzi drops 3 diss songs, Rich Forever, Friend Of Mine, & Who Run It Freestyle. Rich & Blac Youngsta drop Who Run It Freestyle dissing Uzi

-Uzi, Rich, Playboi Carti, Offset, Quavo, Lil Yachty & Pierre Bourne all drop tweets with subliminal disses

-Now we have this video:manny:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
-Last year, Uzi subliminally tweeted that he wants off his label (He's signed to DJ Drama & Don Cannon/Atlantic Records)

-Rich tweets "COME TO RICH FOREVER!!!!" (His label, distributed via 300, where he has Famous Dex, Jay Critch & YBN Almighty Jay signed)

-Uzi tweets "Lil nikka I ain't signing to you for 20 racks":russ:

-Rich drops the song Dead Friends as a single for his album, produced by DJ Mustard, which is now platinum certified & a top 10 hit. The song subliminally disses Uzi (Dead Friends coming from "All my friends are dead!" off of Uzi's hit song XO TOUR Llif3)

-Uzi drops 3 diss songs, Rich Forever, Friend Of Mine, & Who Run It Freestyle. Rich & Blac Youngsta drop Who Run It Freestyle dissing Uzi

-Uzi, Rich, Playboi Carti, Offset, Quavo, Lil Yachty & Pierre Bourne all drop tweets with subliminal disses

-Now we have this video:manny:

Thanks for the breakdown