Lil Uzi pulls up on Rich the Kid (Rich shook & jumping over counters running)

Trap Soul

Superstar
Daps
Here is a crazy idea. How about you actually make a fukking song worth hearing you fukking midget?

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Lol @ Uzi

I always said I would never fight a faggie.. its lose lose... u win, he a faggie. Heaven forbid you lose a fight to one..

Just best to do what Rich the Kid did..whoever he is

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Rich lost for not squaring up with a 4'9 nikka in pink shoes, can't front I gained a ton of respect for Lil Uzi after watching this. Came at that nikka dolo and he was standing behind that gate trembling in his Nikes.

Its so easy gain Internet posters respect :russ:. You and the people who dapped this are LAMES . "Yo i gained hella respect for Uzi cuz what i saw in IG yo Word Life :dead:"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its so easy gain Internet posters respect :russ:. You and the people who dapped this are LAMES . "Yo i gained hella respect for Uzi cuz what i saw in IG yo Word Life :dead:"
Plus, Philly is Uzi's home. Niccas ready to give Uzi respect for stepping to a nicca while backed up by his people in his hometown.

RTK is obviously p*ssy, but the whole situation is lightweight shyt.

If RTK was beefing with a legit Philly nicca they would have beat his ass from inside that building out the door.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Plus, Philly is Uzi's home. Niccas ready to give Uzi respect for stepping to a nicca while backed up by his people in his hometown.

RTK is obviously p*ssy, but the whole situation is lightweight shyt.

If RTK was beefing with a legit Philly nicca they would have beat his ass from inside that building out the door.

:deadmanny: what in the HELL is wrong wit you muthafukkas