Lil Uzi Vert- Luv is Rage!

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Heard the lil intro he did on Young Thug Slime Season. Thought it was cool and that he's worth checking out. I think he's from Philly

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Heard the lil intro he did on Young Thug Slime Season. Thought it was cool and that he's worth checking out. I think he's from Philly
Yeah that feature of Slime Szn peaked my interest, boy is lowkey fire, I got 7 tracks rated 4 stars or better off first rip

noumena

All Star
Daps
tape is FIRE!

People need to learn that not every single release is automatically "fire" just because you like the artist. You see this ALL the phoauckin time on the internet. A tape can be subpar. Boring. Generic.

This tape is about half good.

Safehouse up to 7 am is a good run, then it has a three song wack run. Basically all the songs produced by fki arent for me. Uzi shines on bangers, not rnb crooning type shyt. Top, one of the best songs on this tape, is the one exception, but really it's just a chill banger. I might play this around a broad, but a lot of these songs arent for my rotation when alone.

Uzi NEEDS more production like this, Ive said it before, still havent heard a song this hard OR unique since

This is THE lil uzi vert sound to me.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
People need to learn that not every single release is automatically "fire" just because you like the artist. You see this ALL the phoauckin time on the internet. A tape can be subpar. Boring. Generic.

This tape is about half good.

Safehouse up to 7 am is a good run, then it has a three song wack run. Basically all the songs produced by fki arent for me. Uzi shines on bangers, not rnb crooning type shyt. Top, one of the best songs on this tape, is the one exception, but really it's just a chill banger. I might play this around a broad, but a lot of these songs arent for my rotation when alone.

Uzi NEEDS more production like this, Ive said it before, still havent heard a song this hard OR unique since

This is THE lil uzi vert sound to me.

But this sound just like Shy Glizzy :ohhh:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

I'm disappointed, and "crack" should file a libel suit against you for associating its name and addictive nature with this used mouthwash of an album. We don't need any more mumble mouthed rappers thank you

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Only song I enjoy on this tape is "Right Now", everything else is just "meh"