Lil Wayne - Dedication 5 (Sharebeast In OP - BAM!!!!) Thank GOD For No Drake Featurings :)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
based on some of these lines posted here I don't even know if I wanna download this
for every 1 of those lines there's 4-5 other decent wayne lines around it, dont let these nikkas fool you into thinkin he's got entire tracks just sayin corny shyt

VanVanCity

I pass on the syrup and welcome the chronic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ima milk them all cause they cowards :bryan:

:stopitslime:

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
for every 1 of those lines there's 4-5 other decent wayne lines around it, dont let these nikkas fool you into thinkin he's got entire tracks just sayin corny shyt
:stopitslime:

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
his verse on You Song = one of the best of the year

dap-o.gif

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every Wayne release is littered with folk looking for wack lines just to discredit him. Its a pretty sad practice if you ask me. Like he legit KILLED some songs on here but dudes rather focus on a line he said here and there. Like you cant point out one wack line on the Cream freestyle...not one. nikkas stay reaching and I wish they gave other rappers the same deep lyrical analysis...ive never seen so many ppl write off a project due to a wack line here and there, its as if ppl wanted to write it off in the first place. its legit not a bad mixtape by any means

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
Every Wayne release is littered with folk looking for wack lines just to discredit him. Its a pretty sad practice if you ask me. Like he legit KILLED some songs on here but dudes rather focus on a line he said here and there. Like you cant point out one wack line on the Cream freestyle...not one. nikkas stay reaching and I wish they gave other rappers the same deep lyrical analysis...ive never seen so many ppl write off a project due to a wack line here and there, its as if ppl wanted to write it off in the first place. its legit not a bad mixtape by any means

"the nurse told me thank you for being so patient" :snoop:

get yo groupie ass the fukk outta here, im convinced if lil wayne pulled his pants down in front of you you would suck his dikk with no thought invested. dikkriders like u disgust me.

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
"got that old money, take a bath in hundreds"
"the nurse told me thank you for being so patient" :snoop:

get yo groupie ass the fukk outta here, im convinced if lil wayne pulled his pants down in front of you you would suck his dikk with no thought invested. dikkriders like u disgust me.
I bet you don't talk like that in real life