Lil Wayne - Dedication 5 (Sharebeast In OP - BAM!!!!) Thank GOD For No Drake Featurings :)

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"the nurse told me thank you for being so patient" :snoop:

get yo groupie ass the fukk outta here, im convinced if lil wayne pulled his pants down in front of you you would suck his dikk with no thought invested. dikkriders like u disgust me.
Point proven. nikkas wouldn't have batted an eye to that years ago. Basically an anti Wayne circle jerk is in place. I mean he,s the only artist where folks sit down and scan every bar,no other rapper is held to that standard. You can try and deny it but its obvious as hell bruh.

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
yo this is mixtape of the year easily thank god this year sucked ass for music wayne jus saved us

enough with the small talk my girl p*ssy is a water park
every lil thing i do turn her on, thats auto start
i kiss every single body part , her body is a work of art
im way too high , her skirt way too short
i think i love her ,it was just a thought
i pop up in that coupe , bout to go back to the future
she say tune not in my mouth, damn u shoulda said it sooner

and its 66 deuce piru all day my nikka

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
THESE ARE ALL DOPE AND HAVE REPLAY VALUE - mixtape is a solid 7/10 for me

1. "I'm Good" (performed by TheWeeknd) 2:07

3. "Don't Kill" "bytch, Don't Kill My Vibe" (Kendrick Lamar) 4:20

6. "Typa Way" (featuring T.I.) "Type of Way" (Rich Homie Quan) 5:15
7. "You Song" (featuring Chance the Rapper) 5:32

10. "Started" "Started from the Bottom" (Drake) 3:01

12. "Live Life" (featuring Euro) 4:08
13. "Itchin" "Itchin'" (DJ Infamous featuring Future) 3:33
14. "Way I'm Ballin" (featuring Future, Birdman & Mack Maine) 3:53

17. "Pure Colombia" "Colombia" (Young Scooter) 3:39

19. "Still Got That Rock" 3:24

21. "fukkWitMeYouKnowIGotIt" (featuring T.I.) "fukkWithMeYouKnowIGotIt" (Jay-Z featuring Rick Ross) 3:45

23. "Levels" (featuring Vado) "Levels" (Meek Mill) 3:44

25. "Cream" (featuring Euro) "C.R.E.A.M." (Wu-Tang Clan) 3:28
26. "Devastation" (featuring Gudda Gudda) 3:20

biggaveli31

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Point proven. nikkas wouldn't have batted an eye to that years ago. Basically an anti Wayne circle jerk is in place. I mean he,s the only artist where folks sit down and scan every bar,no other rapper is held to that standard. You can try and deny it but its obvious as hell bruh.
real talk.

if wayne spat some of the shyt em did on bezerk there'd be plat thread clowning him right now.

SuckFohh

Pro
Daps
nikkaz was in here actin like the Cream verse was Birdman JR quality. shyt wasnt too much different than any other verse on the tape.
This is better than Dedication 4, but thats where it stops.
:russ:

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis

bullshyt wayne was getting clowned years ago 4 anything less than stellar as well, but its not years ago thats the thing, how many fukking patient rhymes have wayne spit since than???? its obvious hes just picked a format and stuck 2 it, has not tried 2 evolve AT all, this is why he is being criticized. Its over zealous fans like you that purposely turn a blind eye 2 garbage and try to justify it. Some of us like 2 keep it real.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Its not that terrible.... But its not good enough for everybody to be like Wayne Back :gladbron:

He actually has about 5-6 strong mixtape tracks on here.... but he also has quite a bit of filler on there too.

Subject matter wise, its not much different than D4 and Sorry 4 the wait in my opinon.

That You song is dope, I like Thinking about you too. I like the way he came off on that Itchin freestyle. Wayne works best when he is doing non traditional type of songs and switch up the whole feel of the songs.

But those where he is just straight spitting on the tracks are the weakest Imo like "new Slaves" for example.....

Its a entertaining tape though, but some of that is due to the fact he spits over some dope/popular beats which is rare now days but I actually prefer that myself...

But I still don't what to expect from Wayne from here on out and it wasn't really dope enough to make me anticipate a new Lil Wayne album

Hammer

Banned
Daps
use to be a huge Wayne fan but he's been awful and terrible ever since No Ceilings so i don't care about him anymore

but how is the tape? how does it compare to No Ceilings?