Lil Wayne - Dedication 5 (Sharebeast In OP - BAM!!!!) Thank GOD For No Drake Featurings :)

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
use to be a huge Wayne fan but he's been awful and terrible ever since No Ceilings so i don't care about him anymore

but how is the tape? how does it compare to No Ceilings?

its his best tape since no ceilings.. but i thought dedication 4 was straight fire too.
but then again i dont dikkride the internet's opinion like the majority of people here

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
its his best tape since no ceilings.. but i thought dedication 4 was straight fire too.
but then again i dont dikkride the internet's opinion like the majority of people here

D4 had some dope ass songs....

Cashed Out, Wish You Would, Don't Like, Get Smoked, Burn, So Dedicated are vintage Weezy but it's cool to hate on da gawd now so :manny:

Hammer

Banned
Daps
nah man d4 was absolutely terrible, d3 wasn't too bad though

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man I think I just outgrew Wayne....

this dude is so boring now. I tried to force myself to listen to this and couldn't.

They best song is the first one where he doesnt rap. The whole time I'm think please Wayne don't come in and fukk this one up...let Weeknd do this.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
fukk all u nikkas that gassed up that average shyt he spit on cream...smh

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
finished second time around listening to it.

i used to keep about 4-5 wayne songs from every project he released (most was carter 2)...now i barely keep 2-3. so bad.

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
You can't tell me this is garbage if you fukk with No Ceilings. If you like No Ceilings and say Wayne fell off, it shows me you just hopped on the hate bandwagon. He spitting WAY better on here than he was on that overrated ass tape. This is the best project he's dropped since C3. :obama:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Man I think I just outgrew Wayne....

this dude is so boring now. I tried to force myself to listen to this and couldn't.

They best song is the first one where he doesnt rap. The whole time I'm think please Wayne don't come in and fukk this one up...let Weeknd do this.

yeah i think this is the case for most people...he is spitting the same type of shyt for too long. needs more serious, real life songs on his albums. not p*ssy, drugs, guns etc

that's why kid cudi is no.1 in my heart and i tunes :blessed: