13) Dead Or Alive
14) Celebration

Last edited:

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
He sound like a new age Jacka

yee in Southern California blood talk is a diss word tho

Damn I ain't even hear that, you right lowkey though. He got some soul & spirituality in his rhymes and he can sing in key. He got love all around the Bay right now too, that show he did at Thizzler Jam 2016 in Oakland had the crowd (lotta folks from Richmond, Vallejo and different parts of Oakland & Frisco that came out to support their artists on the line-up) more amped by far than anyone else who performed that night. Yee shaping up kinda like Jacka did fr :ehh:

And lol yeah I heard that before, I heard it's like when nikkas out here call somebody a j-cat.

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
I'm fukking with it. Keep us posted when he drops the tape breh.

I fukks with it, good winter grind music. Has soul to it.
Breh can rap, too
:salute:

:myman: Yup I'm waiting on the tape too. Last I heard it's gon be called Cita's Son, no idea when it's gon drop though.

EDIT: He posted the tracklist, looks like it's gon drop soon :banderas:

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Damn I ain't even hear that, you right lowkey though. He got some soul & spirituality in his rhymes and he can sing in key. He got love all around the Bay right now too, that show he did at Thizzler Jam 2016 in Oakland had the crowd (lotta folks from Richmond, Vallejo and different parts of Oakland & Frisco that came out to support their artists on the line-up) more amped by far than anyone else who performed that night. Yee shaping up kinda like Jacka did fr :ehh:

And lol yeah I heard that before, I heard it's like when nikkas out here call somebody a j-cat.
kind of, j-cat is more of a weirdo or a strange person

yee is a buster