Lil Yee - Cita Son (Discussion Thread)

SouthSac916

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento
That's why I fukk wit the bay. I grew up on that mob shyt. That why I left philthy alone. He want to be an Atlanta nikka so bad.

How do people feel about Philthy nowadays?

That one mob thing rub some folks the wrong way. Also lavish d is out so does that mean a new diss song? What awax? Seems like they indirectly beef too.

Khadafhi

50 States
Daps
Reppin
Omaha's Flyest
How do people feel about Philthy nowadays?

That one mob thing rub some folks the wrong way. Also lavish d is out so does that mean a new diss song? What awax? Seems like they indirectly beef too.

I stopped fukking with philthy after sem city money 4. He cool every once in awhile but if I want to hear that trap shyt I'll just listen to one of them Atlanta nikkas. nikkas are clicking up on some "Enemy of my enemy is my friend" type shyt. Messy clicking up wit wax and lavish d cuz he don't like philthy' bytch ass. Yung Cat clicking up with wax cuz he doesn't like Joe Blow.

SouthSac916

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento
I stopped fukking with philthy after sem city money 4. He cool every once in awhile but if I want to hear that trap shyt I'll just listen to one of them Atlanta nikkas. nikkas are clicking up on some "Enemy of my enemy is my friend" type shyt. Messy clicking up wit wax and lavish d cuz he don't like philthy' bytch ass. Yung Cat clicking up with wax cuz he doesn't like Joe Blow.
That whole concept of clicking up does nothing for good music. That's just my opinion though.

straightcash

All Star
Daps

What's people beef with Joe Blow?

I ain't from the Bay, but i couldn't fukk with Philthy saw him dikkriding Jim Jones. That nikka will make you FLOP by association.

Khadafhi

50 States
Daps
Reppin
Omaha's Flyest
What's people beef with Joe Blow?

I ain't from the Bay, but i couldn't fukk with Philthy saw him dikkriding Jim Jones. That nikka will make you FLOP by association.

He's had Kansas City nikkas mad at him for the "I run Kc line" then they clicked up with A-wax and he doesn't fukk wit any of the Figaz or their associates. It's on some "my enemy's enemy is my friend type of shyt." I fukk wit Jones but nikkas have they own taste. :manny:

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps

Been blappin this all week, shyt is dope af

This too :whew: 2nd verse really is fire, storytelling and wordplay and everything

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
"You ain't never played with fire...

I know nikkas that did,
Play with fire, hit the plug, that's how you burn a bridge
No connect but no looking back on what you just did
But you ain't tripping, if it's cracking then you sitting on cribs
Never gave up your location, you ain't worried bout shyt
But if they find out where you live, that bag'll get you flipped
But you just tryna send out, bust down and flip
Outta state, outta mind plus you strapped with a clip
50 rounds on the 9, it's a glock 26
Smoke out the pound all the time, fukk it, roll up a zip
You got the juice right now, you on fire and shyt
You hired the bytch, she lied to you, fired the bytch
Remind you a bit, this all money in, unconcerned
Free Ron, free Tone, free T, free Vern
Don't jump inside that water, if you cant swim then you gon learn
And every time you play with fire you deserve to get burned"

:wow::wow:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international

I hope Yee stays active. I thought this album was solid, but I still think Yee has a slightly higher ceiling than what he showed on this tape. His feature on Slimmy B keeps me optimistic.