Lion climbing tree to escape herd of buffalo

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
*Waits for this thread to turn into an analogy for black men white men and black women thread*

"How you the king of your jungle but can't let the lioness do all the work"

"How you the kind of the jungle but get ran off by buffalo's"

:mjlol:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
LOL @ the audacity of a HUMAN calling a LION cowardly for running from a HERD of BUFFALO.

Naw...it was just some dorky writer trying to sneak in a lame Wizard of Oz reference, and play on words. I doubt he really thinks the Lion was a coward for doing whatever he could to save his own life. The writer even said it would have been a sure death if the Lion didnt climb the tree.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
:dahell: Not cowardly at all, you'd have to be a damn fool to take on a herd of buffalo dolo, that's an automatic L

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
3HPbZkj.png
BWHAHAHAHAHHA. I hate y'all. That third pic has me saying "he look shook like a mothafukka"

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Naw...it was just some dorky writer trying to sneak in a lame Wizard of Oz reference, and play on words. I doubt he really thinks the Lion was a coward for doing whatever he could to save his own life. The writer even said it would have been a sure death if the Lion didnt climb the tree.

Damn that shyt went waaaaaaaaay over my head :dead:

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I posted another similar story from South Africa were the lion got stomped to death by buffaloes after it was forced out of the pride by the other lions. This lion was clever , it could have ended up for him like this breh

1412674876506_wps_57_EXCLUSIVE_KRUGER_NATIONAL.jpg

+8
The lion, who had earlier been forced out of his pride and beaten, attempts to hide from the herd of buffalo in the long grass

1412674990694_wps_1_EXCLUSIVE_KRUGER_NATIONAL.jpg

+8
But after a change in wind direction, the buffalo pick up on the lion's scent and begin to stampede towards the big cat

1412674895334_wps_59_EXCLUSIVE_KRUGER_NATIONAL.jpg

+8
The lion attempts to run away from the incoming buffalo, even though he was weak and sore from a previous attack by other lions

The lion then lay down in the long grass in a bid to hide but he was eventually spotted by the herd.

Eventually the buffalo caught up with him, before goring him, jumping on his death and crushing him to death.

1412675008690_wps_4_EXCLUSIVE_KRUGER_NATIONAL.jpg

+8
But despite the lion's best efforts at running away, the buffalo catch up with him, and initially knock him on to the ground

1412675021497_wps_6_EXCLUSIVE_KRUGER_NATIONAL.jpg

+8
The buffalo then begin to gore the lion with their horns to make sure he can't escape as more animals begin to charge in

1412675061308_wps_12_EXCLUSIVE_KRUGER_NATIONAL.jpg

+8
The stampede was captured on camera by game ranger Lyle Gregg, who had spotted the animal during an early morning drive around Kruger National Park

He explained: 'This male belonged to a pride which I knew very well, I had seen him everyday for two years.

'He had just been forced out by a coalition of five males from a different pride and we were concerned about him because he had taken a huge beating by the coalition just days before.

'As we sat there watching him I heard buffalo calling and remember saying to my guests that if this is a big herd he could be in trouble."

He added: 'The herd got to about thirty metres away and were walking past him when all of a sudden the wind changed direction and the buffalo picked

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-massive-buffalo-stampede.html#ixzz3bYBIRsWl
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
The stampede was captured on camera by game ranger Lyle Gregg, who had spotted the animal during an early morning drive around Kruger National Park

He explained: 'This male belonged to a pride which I knew very well, I had seen him everyday for two years.

'He had just been forced out by a coalition of five males from a different pride and we were concerned about him because he had taken a huge beating by the coalition just days before.

'As we sat there watching him I heard buffalo calling and remember saying to my guests that if this is a big herd he could be in trouble."

He added: 'The herd got to about thirty metres away and were walking past him when all of a sudden the wind changed direction and the buffalo picked

Had his dad been around he wouldn't have gotten into the gang life :troll:

Savages.. the lot of them. Something needs to be done about Cat on Cat crime :troll:

WheresWallace

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People need to take on the same way of thinking. One on One the Lion wins easily but as a collective the Buffalo wins easily.

The people who oppress are typically in small numbers so if the subjugated people got together and chased off the oppressor the story will end the same as it did for the buffalo.

Instead we let our young be targeted and hunted down and our response is to march and protest...smh.