Lion climbing tree to escape herd of buffalo

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
People need to take on the same way of thinking. One on One the Lion wins easily but as a collective the Buffalo wins easily.

The people who oppress are typically in small numbers so if the subjugated people got together and chased off the oppressor the story will end the same as it did for the buffalo.

Instead we let our young be targeted and hunted down and our response is to march and protest...smh.

Ugh a lion never wins a one on one against a buffalo,fully grown males be 1500-2000 lbs ....go watch some youtube videos.

Most times 5 on 1 they dont beat a buffalo....

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
3HPbZkj.png

I came up here to say the lions right but this picture got me dying!

Those buffalo mean as hell. Would have killed the lion especially cause it was solo. Mean ass buffalos will pee on their tail and swish it up to you cause it makes your skin itchy. You scratch and you fall

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I came up here to say the lions right but this picture got me dying!

Those buffalo mean as hell. Would have killed the lion especially cause it was solo. Mean ass buffalos will pee on their tail and swish it up to you cause it makes your skin itchy. You scratch and you fall

Lions deserve the get back,they be interrupting feeding and shyt on a daily basis,i know Simba gotta eat too but i dont blame dem brehffaloes needing to put out a hit on a few dudes to even up the score...

further shows that tigers >>> lions

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Tigers can get it too. Buffalo are mean spirited. Go on youtube and watch some of their fukkery

Watch this lion vs buffaloes vs crocodile

I've been to the mara. Flown in quite a few times. Was a time I was at the airstrip and had to go for lunch and the car was taking a while. They gave us a couple of rangers with guns to walk the five minutes to camp. There was talk of some buffalo in the bush and i was like bro..
I didn't feel like walking out there in the wild out in the open surrounded by buffalo that kill for the fukk of it. Lions and hyenas

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Lions are fukking strong. Thing can break a bulls neck with its hands in a twisting motion or slap.
I've heard first hand stories of it grabbing a bull then launching it over the fence with all fours in a rolling motion while it laying on its back.
When it roars you hear that thing from miles away