Lion climbing tree to escape herd of buffalo

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
Man is the apex predator.
see how my brothers running up on these lions

and im sure the bloods here will be happy seeing their colors represented. Skip to the middle of this video. See a bunch of nikkas in red jogging in like :comeon:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
How is the lion a coward? He's outnumbered, and he'd be a retard to try and fight all them damn buffalo.

I'd be gone too, shiieett

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I posted another similar story from South Africa were the lion got stomped to death by buffaloes after it was forced out of the pride by the other lions. This lion was clever , it could have ended up for him like this breh

+8
The lion, who had earlier been forced out of his pride and beaten, attempts to hide from the herd of buffalo in the long grass

+8
But after a change in wind direction, the buffalo pick up on the lion's scent and begin to stampede towards the big cat

+8
The lion attempts to run away from the incoming buffalo, even though he was weak and sore from a previous attack by other lions

The lion then lay down in the long grass in a bid to hide but he was eventually spotted by the herd.

Eventually the buffalo caught up with him, before goring him, jumping on his death and crushing him to death.

+8
But despite the lion's best efforts at running away, the buffalo catch up with him, and initially knock him on to the ground

+8
The buffalo then begin to gore the lion with their horns to make sure he can't escape as more animals begin to charge in

+8
The stampede was captured on camera by game ranger Lyle Gregg, who had spotted the animal during an early morning drive around Kruger National Park

He explained: 'This male belonged to a pride which I knew very well, I had seen him everyday for two years.

'He had just been forced out by a coalition of five males from a different pride and we were concerned about him because he had taken a huge beating by the coalition just days before.

'As we sat there watching him I heard buffalo calling and remember saying to my guests that if this is a big herd he could be in trouble."

He added: 'The herd got to about thirty metres away and were walking past him when all of a sudden the wind changed direction and the buffalo picked

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-massive-buffalo-stampede.html#ixzz3bYBIRsWl
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Well obviously they weren't very concerned if they just sat there and watched it happen. Dude stalked the lion for two years and just sat there and watched him get trampled? Couldn't blow a horn or make a noise or drive a jeep through there or nothing? But he was sooo concerned huh?:camby:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Buffalos:Whats Poppin nikka? Talk that shyt now!
Lion:
giphy.gif

3HPbZkj.png

:dead:

HZAG6mS.gif

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
coli nature threads have me dying :hest:

but this shyt below is the toughest video i have ever seen breh.

straight black excellence brehs :blessed:

Flash Thunderton

The 4th Migo
Daps
Reppin
ATL
People need to take on the same way of thinking. One on One the Lion wins easily but as a collective the Buffalo wins easily.

The people who oppress are typically in small numbers so if the subjugated people got together and chased off the oppressor the story will end the same as it did for the buffalo.

Instead we let our young be targeted and hunted down and our response is to march and protest...smh.

Lions hunt in packs when it's an animal they can't handle by themselves