Lion vs Silverback Gorilla: who would win?

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
And you source clearly states that they can't prove that the gorilla wasn't already dead when the leopard ate it and then states that the leopard killing a healthy gorilla is unlikely.

nikka we're not talking about how common it is at all, fact is, Leopards can and have killed Silverbacks or given them a run for their money. And also what about the second picture and why are you ignoring my questions about what the thread was originally about, a male lion vs a silverback:usure:

Daps
@Son of Darkness

:mjlol:

Silly African animals don't want it with the North American beast.

Grizzly bear over errthang

grizzly1.jpg

Ain't gorillas vegetarians

:dead:

They ain't about that murder life .

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
nikka we're not talking about how common it is at all, fact is, Leopards can and have killed Silverbacks or given them a run for their money. And also what about the second picture and why are you ignoring my questions about what the thread was originally about, a male lion vs a silverback:usure:
The other picture of them comparing what a leopard did to a chimp doesn't apply because a chimp is not a gorilla.

My original argument has always be

Could a lion quickly kill something with that kind of muscle density and raw strength? Cause I know a lion would be dead or ko'd by very few blows from a silver back

A gorilla is STRONG enough to break whatever limb it grabs onto on a lion. It's STRONG enough to pull a lion off or do significant damage to the lion before the lion could kill with the bite.

A chimp is not strong enough to do this to a leopard. A chimp is dead with a bite to the neck. A gorillas neck is thicker than a Lions teeth, that wouldn't be an instant kill.

Your in here acting like because u saw one video of one gorilla, injured by a leopard that that means leopards run up on silverbacks daily.

My argument has always been that unless a lion can get the instant kill, it would open itself up massive damage and I don't see a lion keep up an attack after a bite that breaks a leg or a grab that dislocates a joint.

I do believe a lion is a better killer, but I don't think it's body has the damage threshold of a gorilla. And a lion bite is not breaking a gorillas bones because their muscles are too thick and dense.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
According to that book, a gorilla and a leopard both died fighting each other. Now a leopard is a lot smaller and weaker than the king of the jungle...

I say the lion wins. The speed, agility, sharp ass fangs, and I don't think the gorilla has thick ass skin like a rhino or something.

Money is on the lion:ld:

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
The gorilla...the originator of the iron finger technique. Able to open coconuts by simply poking them.

Yall disrespecting chimps too! A chimp is strong as fukk...and it's not strong as a gorilla. Woman said her adolescent female chimp, shoved the family station wagon with one hand.

We're impressed by claws and fangs but the primate anatomy is optimum when it comes to merk work. The ability to grasp with hands with opposable thumbs! The only thing humans don't have is strength. A gorilla however, does.

An animal of the size of a gorilla wouldn't die easy from a bite. It takes several minutes to strangle prey. Do you have any idea what that gorilla would do in those few minutes:russ:.

A gorilla that can pick a car up...break a healthy tree with its hands. 400lbs is NOTHING to a gorilla. It would look like that scene in Avengers when Hulk grabbed Loki:mjlol:.

Or it might simply grab one leg of the lion and SNATCH IT OFF. Primate strength is on a whole other level because of their ability to grasp. Hands hard as bricks.

If a lion has to really worry about kicks from zebra, giraffe and buffalo fukk you think a blow from a gorilla gonna do?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
According to that book, a gorilla and a leopard both died fighting each other. Now a leopard is a lot smaller and weaker than the king of the jungle...

I say the lion wins. The speed, agility, sharp ass fangs, and I don't think the gorilla has thick ass skin like a rhino or something.

Money is on the lion:ld:
These are real examples of what a gorilla can do when it need to defend itself.

"With enough squeeze strength, a gorilla can break bones simply by grabbing someone, and could break a back by holding them with both hands."

" The phrase "rip limb from limb" could not be more accurate for a gorilla in combat. If a gorilla gets its hands on something, things are going to go very badly for the them. A gorilla will be able to tear off limbs, tear off someone's head, even tear a person in half. A chimp is estimated at 5x a human's strength, so a gorilla at an estimated 10-20x should be 2100 to 6300 pounds... as much as 4-11 horses. So to review, would a gorilla ripping a limb off be like ripping the wings off of a butterfly? Probably not... but tearing off an arm or leg should be no harder than starting a lawnmower."

"a swing of a gorilla's fist is going to be 15 times stronger than a pro boxer's, AND THAT IS IGNORING ALL OF A GORILLA'S OTHER STRENGTH ADVANTAGES"

"The most straight-forward method in the gorilla's arsenal - hit things until they are dead. This is a common way for gorillas to fight each other or protect from predators, fighting back even hippos, crocodiles, and jaguars leopards. Gorillas fighting in captivity have resulted in broken bones."

:usure:

If that lion gets grabbed it's over

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The gorilla...the originator of the iron finger technique. Able to open coconuts by simply poking them.

Yall disrespecting chimps too! A chimp is strong as fukk...and it's not strong as a gorilla. Woman said her adolescent female chimp, shoved the family station wagon with one hand.

We're impressed by claws and fangs but the primate anatomy is optimum when it comes to merk work. The ability to grasp with hands with opposable thumbs! The only thing humans don't have is strength. A gorilla however, does.

An animal of the size of a gorilla wouldn't die easy from a bite. It takes several minutes to strangle prey. Do you have any idea what that gorilla would do in those few minutes:russ:.

A gorilla that can pick a car up...break a healthy tree with its hands. 400lbs is NOTHING to a gorilla. It would look like that scene in Avengers when Hulk grabbed Loki:mjlol:.

Or it might simply grab one leg of the lion and SNATCH IT OFF. Primate strength is on a whole other level because of their ability to grasp. Hands hard as bricks.

If a lion has to really worry about kicks from zebra, giraffe and buffalo fukk you think a blow from a gorilla gonna do?
These dudes act like a gorilla couldn't put its finger through a lions skull in a spit second.

:russ: