Lion vs Silverback Gorilla: who would win?

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
I'm tired of this argument. Leopards don't attack gorillas, that's rare. When they do its almost always a vulnerable gorilla and a surprise attack, and even THEN they don't usually KILL the gorilla, add in the fact that a leopard is just as likely to lose the fight than to win.

You keep painting this narrative that it's nothin for a leopard run up on a gorilla a merk him, but I've been literally looking this shyt up for hours and NOWHERE can i find where it says leopards kill gorillas.

A chimp is a very ferocious animal but it's smaller and doesn't pack the raw power that a gorilla does.

I just gave you receipts for Leopards killing or maiming full grown gorillas but that's not the point. You've yet to prove me wrong that 400 lbs male lion can be defeated by a 400 gorilla, this is damn near a wash for a Lion. If a cat is the same size as it's opponent, it's game over.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Receipts or :duck:

Like i said, i cant find it. But seeing a gorilla with half its face looking like spaghetti is something you dont forget.:francis: 400 lbs Gorilla vs a 400 lbs Lion is nothing for the Lion. We're talking a cat, prize fighters of the animal kingdom, losing a fight against something the same size as it?:russ: you nikkas are drunk as fukk

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I did read up on it.

Big cats don't fukk with gorillas. Like at all.

So what do u mean by gorillas get fukked up by big cats??
That NEVER happens in the wild.

Only leopards have been know to try the injured or young on the very rare occasion, but even then it's not a garenteed kill

Unless, if he's reffering to chimpanzees then I can agree with his assessment. But have you ever look at how a Gorilla behaves in their natural habitat? They're very protective of their own especially when it comes to their babies and the dominant male displays his presence as the boss. Plus they're close together- family bound type chain.

I highly doubt a leopard would be dumb enough to attack a grown ass male or female Gorilla. Maybe their babies but a full grown SILVERBACK.

hqg-84.gif

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Unless, if he's reffering to chimpanzees then I can agree with his assessment. But have you ever look at how a Gorilla behaves in their natural habitat? They're very protective of their own especially when it comes to their babies and the dominant male displaying his presence as the boss. Plus they're close together- family bound type chain.

I highly doubt a leopard would be dumb enough to attack a grown ass male or female Gorilla. Maybe their babies but a full grown SILVERBACK.

hqg-84.gif

If i had the video i saw on discovery channel, i'd have you nikkas looking stupid as all fukk but im :flabbynsick:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Like i said, i cant find it. But seeing a gorilla with half its face looking like spaghetti is something you dont forget.:francis: 400 lbs Gorilla vs a 400 lbs Lion is nothing for the Lion. We're talking a cat, prize fighters of the animal kingdom, losing a fight against something the same size as it?:russ: you nikkas are drunk as fukk

That means your statement/credibility is flase. Simple as that and I rest my case. So there is no point to this conversation. :myman:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
That means your statement/credibility is flase. Simple as that and I rest my case. So there is no point to this conversation. :myman:

nikka you arent even on the same page, im not talking about not any proof whatsoever, im just talking about the disovery channel video i cant find. I been showed yall receipts:mjlol:
LPG_6.jpg

sc0004aa55.jpg

http://carnivoraforum.com/topic/9381679/1/

What do you think a male lion, which is the same size, and sometimes bigger than a silverback will do:pachaha:

Last edited:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Unless, if he's reffering to chimpanzees then I can agree with his assessment. But have you ever look at how a Gorilla behaves in their natural habitat? They're very protective of their own especially when it comes to their babies and the dominant male displays his presence as the boss. Plus they're close together- family bound type chain.

hqg-84.gif
Breh.

I just sat down looking this shyt up on the internet for hours. They don't attack gorillas. All big cats see gorillas as too strong to take down and they leave them alone, gorillas aren't interested in big cats so you won't find any stories of them attacking big cats.

Occasionally a leopard and ONLY a leopard will attack a young gorilla or an injured gorilla, NEVER a healthy gorilla.

And it STILL says the chances of a leopard actually KILLING an INJORED gorilla is small, but they are fast enough to run away so they aren't really killed by gorillas either.

I been showed yall receipts

I even read this brehs "receipts" all of it, not just the portion he chooses to post, and it literally says that big cats know when a animal is too strong to be a viable food option and they NEVER attack.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Breh.

I just sat down looking this shyt up on the internet for hours. They don't attack gorillas. All big cats see gorillas as too strong to take down and they leave them alone, gorillas aren't interested in big cats so you won't find any stories of them attacking big cats.

Occasionally a leopard and ONLY a leopard will attack a young gorilla or an injured gorilla, NEVER a healthy gorilla.

And it STILL says the chances of a leopard actually KILLING an INJORED gorilla is small, but they are fast enough to run away so they aren't really killed by gorillas either.

I even read this brehs "receipts" all of it, not just the portion he chooses to post, and it literally says that big cats know when a animal is too strong to be a viable food option and they NEVER attack.

i provided sources that found adult male silverback phalanges in leopard dung and a leopard killing a gorilla while dying in the process. If you refuse to believe it i cant take you seriously, this is creationist level arguing skills.

But that isnt the point. Now once again i ask you. Do you really think a fully grown gorilla can take on a fully grown Lion which is the same size? A leopard can fukk up a Chimp that is the same size as well as proven and documented to kill, or maim gorillas. Male Lion would own a silverback

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
i provided sources that found adult male silverback phalanges in leopard dung and a leopard killing a gorilla while dying in the process. If you refuse to believe it i cant take you seriously, this is creationist level arguing skills.

But that isnt the point. Now once again i ask you. Do you really think a fully grown gorilla can take on a fully grown Lion which is the same size? A leopard can fukk up a Chimp that is the same size as well as proven and documented to kill, or maim gorillas. Male Lion would own a silverback
And your source clearly states that they can't prove that the gorilla wasn't already dead when the leopard ate it and then states that the leopard killing a healthy gorilla is unlikely.

THE VERY SOURCE YOU REFERENCE STATES THIS.

:mindblown:

I don't care what you think a chimp would to a simular size leopard.

A CHIMP IS NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO BREAK BONES ON CONTACT.

A CHIMP IS NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO LIFT A LEOPARD WITH EASE.

Last edited: