Lion vs Silverback Gorilla: who would win?

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Not only that but a Lion kills their prey just by biting their preys neck.

No way in hell can a Lion come close to this.

702beb2058a97536786e706533c1cd0c.jpg

1081889-gorrilla.jpg

:heh:
Them muthafukkas are like Deebos of the jungle :merchant:. But if you peep their body language and demeanor, they stay on some humble shyt cuz they know ain't nobody fukkin with them unless they have no choice.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Your logic is very flawed, yes wild cats have the ability to kill a silverback, and the occasional leopard will try one.

But a silverback also has the ability to kill a wildcat too. They just don't because they don't hunt animals.

I'm sure if gorillas one day decided to become predators of leopards, my money is on the gorilla winning majority of the time. If gorillas attacked leopards as prey then it wouldn't even be a question.

Just because one animal may occasionally try the other and the other will NEVER attack the other doesn't mean the non aggressive one would just be food when it's on of the strongest animals alive

you keep putting words in my mouth breh. I cant find it now, but i saw on a documentary a gorilla having half its face ripped off after a leopard attack. Half the gorillas face was literally hanging off, and it was a full grown silverback that had that done to it by a leopard half its weight. A full grown male lion that weighs the same size as a full grown silverback buck will wash this.

If a Leopard can kill a chimp that will alot of the time weigh the same, tell me how a Lion cant do it to a gorilla that's the same?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Gorilla vs. bear would be a better scenario.

Bears got the same advantages of a lion but not the agility, but still got the weight and similar strength as a gorilla

People underestimate the strength of a gorilla. They swing, hang, and throw their weight around like it ain't shyt.

Lion vs gorilla is like a gymnast (gorilla) vs a track star (lion). It's must see tv for sure
The bear kills the gorilla.

I don't think a lion could survive more than a couple silverback blows but a bear has enough fat to eat them blows and it's stronger too.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The bear kills the gorilla.

I don't think a lion could survive more than a couple silverback blows but a bear has enough fat to eat them blows and it's stronger too.
Possibly

But I'm always going to side with intelligence. It's the only way humans even compete with animals on any scale

Gorillas have the 2nd best intelligence next to humans. Not saying that a gorilla can't get fukked up

But strength + intelligence = danger for any species on the planet. No smart animal runs up on a gorilla unless it has to and to me only a grizzly could fukk a gorilla up 1v1... And it still just depends on what the gorilla does

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
you keep putting words in my mouth breh. I cant find it now, but i saw on a documentary a gorilla having half its face ripped off after a leopard attack. Half the gorillas face was literally hanging off, and it was a full grown silverback that had that done to it by a leopard half its weight. A full grown male lion that weighs the same size as a full grown silverback buck will wash this.

If a Leopard can kill a chimp that will alot of the time weigh the same, tell me how a Lion cant do it to a gorilla that's the same?

Receipts or :duck:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

I'm tired of this argument. Leopards don't attack gorillas, that's rare. When they do its almost always a vulnerable gorilla and a surprise attack, and even THEN they don't usually KILL the gorilla, add in the fact that a leopard is just as likely to lose the fight than to win.

You keep painting this narrative that it's nothin for a leopard run up on a gorilla a merk him, but I've been literally looking this shyt up for hours and NOWHERE can i find where it says leopards kill gorillas.

A chimp is a very ferocious animal but it's smaller and doesn't pack the raw power that a gorilla does.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Going with the gorilla as it has defenses unlike anything a lion has witnesses (phenomenal strength, unique use of limbs, intelligence, etc.)

The lion will go for the neck and the gorilla simply needs to pick him up and slam the lion on some T. Hawk shyt and it is a wrap.

Either the gorilla wins cleanly or both animals die from their eventual wounds.

Pitbull still loses lol

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
I know this is off topic but any time I think of or hear about a Gorilla, I always think of that Coolie High scene when they went to the zoo.....

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
You a gorilla or something? Jungle gorillas get fukked by big cats. Im not fukking with you, read up on that shyt. Leopards dont give a fukk about a goriila.
I did read up on it.

Big cats don't fukk with gorillas. Like at all.

So what do u mean by gorillas get fukked up by big cats??
That NEVER happens in the wild.

Only leopards have been know to try the injured or young on the very rare occasion, but even then it's not a garenteed kill