newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I confess that I love you for everything that you are. It doesn't matter how many fights or arguments we get into. You could beat the shyt out of me till Im half dead and I will stay with you. I will never give you up. Any bytch who tries to get at you Ill try to kill her. I know I've tried to leave you numerous times, but compared to all the other relationships, you're the best thing I've ever had. Im never giving you up.

8137my little cousin is getting married tomorrow and we never talked about what happened when we were 16. I'll never forget, it was a saturday morning and grandma went grocery shopping. My cousin came in the room to watch tv and I faked like i was sleeping when she climbed under the covers. she cuddled so close to me i instantly got an erection. next thing i know we touching each other then it happend, we got naked and had clumbsy sex for at least 5 minutes. afterwards she hopped in the shower and i finished watching tv. Grandma came home and cooked fish and grits. We never did it again and never talked about it.. we are both 36 now and she getting married tomorrow..

I stole money from my job/boss and I WILL continue doing it from here on out.
Note to employers: do not talk down to or berate your employees.
do not underpay your employees-if so don't expect or ask any more out of them them if their pay does not reflect their duties. they will resent you for it, not go out of their way, and become bitter towards you over time.

Strike-Wun

Lion-O Ritchie
Supporter
Daps
I can't wait till we finally break up or when i'll get fed up and cut you off. It's been 5 months and the longest time you've been without a job. You lived with me for almost two years and the last 5 months have been hard because of your irresponsibility. I spent all of my savings that i had plans for because i had to support both us with you being unemployed. I never had much problems with money because i had 4 sugar daddies on rotation whenever bills had to be paid. I lost all my sugar daddies because of your jealously and now i have to depend on you! HA! If your ass don't get a job by August, i want you to move out and go back to your mommy. I want to enjoy the rest of my year, especially the holiday season. Getting my money right with some new sugar daddies is a must. I wish i would have chosen money instead of love. Because obviously this man is not in love with me to see me suffer so much!

:dwillhuh:

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
:russ:
You got chicks in there that can't get no dikk at all while others are like.":feedme: someone please think i'm interesting enough to hang out with...please "

Kinda sad... but not too sad to laugh at though
I knew the most of these fembo nazi black men haters was suffering from dry/lonely cooch. All the animosity must come from some where.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol, I'm about to be a single mother of three, by three men.
I'm the worst kind of person in society, I actually make myself sick.
And how did it come to this? Yet another relationship, that started off well, until he decided he didn't want to be there anymore. I was almost numb to the situation even though I cried my eyes out when he said goodbye. I really thought I'd found someone who wouldn't hurt me again. I think some people won't ever find real love, and I am that person. I need to accept it.
I'm not miserable, but I'm disappointed with my choices.

close your legs sweetheart

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"i have a crush on someone who I think is in the game. I don't think he's on the corner selling drugs but I feel like his money isn't legal. He has a nice house in a good neighborhood and a luxury vehicle. He owns an auto shop and a barber shop that I think are just fronts. I know that he isn't my future husband but I want to have fun for the moment. It is something new and exiting with someone who can spend money on me."

:sas2:

"shyt!! All I'm trying to do is get myself together. I don't want to go back to this nikka for money. I don't want to do this anymore. Why does this keep happening to me? I'll do whatever I can to keep a roof over my head."

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
But are yall brave enough to start a Coli confession thread? I know there's been one but I mean no b.s. fronting like we normally do. It can only work if there's a way to submit confessions anonymously. I code but I don't know how to do that. There's probably another site that is set up for that though that could be used. :patrice: Just a suggestion.:sas1:

*Actually, the zetaboard platform allows this. You can log in or post anonymously.

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
But are yall brave enough to start a Coli confession thread? I know there's been one but I mean no b.s. fronting like we normally do. It can only work if there's a way to submit confessions anonymously. I code but I don't know how to do that. There's probably another site that is set up for that though that could be used. :patrice: Just a suggestion.:sas1:

*Actually, the zetaboard platform allows this. You can log in or post anonymously.

I would confess something deep