LL Cool J "In Too Deep" Movie

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Watched this again last night. After watching New Jack City and then In Too Deep, it crazy how ruthless Nino and God were. At least Nino would party with you lol

that nikka Nino was that dude until he turned snitch.

"I know god damn well nobody sucked your little shriveled up diick"

kareem929

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NJ/NC
This is the real guy who LL portrayed in the movie :ohhh:

How did the movie In Too Deep come about and what part did you play in it?

The movie came about through the first agent on the case getting caught up and becoming his undercover persona, getting high off crack and eventually began suffering from Post-Traumatic Stress Syndrome. He sold the story to a movie company after making a training film for undercover agents to show them the potential hazards of prolong undercover work. Other than having LL Cool J portray me as a main character in the movie I didn’t have anything to do with it.

http://www.gorillaconvict.com/2013/08/darryl-god-whiting/

b. woods

Peace
Daps
one thing i remember J Reid introduction at the boxing gym. He caught the boss attention
"out of all the bytches in the world you step to my baby moms" :ufdup:his man fukked up

when him and J reid jumped out at the car and seen that couple that owed him money :scust: that ass whooping was :huhldup:

made ole girl suck the barrell of the gun and call him God :damn:

Frisco: :why::sadbron: YO GOD, COME ON MAN! YO, I WAS DRUNK, MAN! YOU KNOW HOW I GET--

God
: :violent::stopitslime: MAN, SHUT THE fukk UP THAT YOU WAS DRUNK!!! :birdman: NOW, I'M DRUNK WITH REVENGE, MOTHAfukkA!!! :demonic:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yes did you watch the movie? lol. He snitched to get a light sentence and then got merked at the end.

He didnt snitch, he just tried to get his way outta a prison sentence that's what mob bosses do.... :comeon: You ever watch the untouchables? capone was about to walk at the end if it wasnt for ness...

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He didnt snitch, he just tried to get his way outta a prison sentence that's what mob bosses do.... :comeon: You ever watch the untouchables? capone was about to walk at the end if it wasnt for ness...
nikka wtf? That's snitching. Pointing out someone else on the stand is snitching. Point, blank, period. You can try to justify it all you want, but accusing/claiming someone did something on the stand in order to get a lighter sentence is snitching. Facts. That's not up for debate. You can say it's strategic but it's still blatant snitching. It's actually the exact definition of snitching. We both committed a crime, but you take the stand on me and claim I did it in order to get a more lenient sentence is textbook snitching.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
nikka wtf? That's snitching. Pointing out someone else on the stand is snitching. Point, blank, period. You can try to justify it all you want, but accusing/claiming someone did something on the stand in order to get a lighter sentence is snitching. Facts. That's not up for debate. You can say it's strategic but it's still blatant snitching. It's actually the exact definition of snitching. We both committed a crime, but you take the stand on me and claim I did it in order to get a more lenient sentence is textbook snitching.

Ok in theory he snitched, but since when do mob bosses tell the truth in court??? :patrice::mjlol:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ok in theory he snitched, but since when do mob bosses tell the truth in court??? :patrice::mjlol:

Lying in court is perjury, all criminals do that for the most part. Pointing out someone else to get them more time, so you can get a lighter sentence is shyt that rats do. Lying in court is not the problem, it's pointing someone out to take all the weight, while you get a lighter sentence is what's the issue.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Lying in court is perjury, all criminals do that for the most part. Pointing out someone else to get them more time, so you can get a lighter sentence is shyt that rats do. Lying in court is not the problem, it's pointing someone out to take all the weight, while you get a lighter sentence is what's the issue.

there is a such thing as a fall guy remember? :heh: alot of mob bosses have one, or create one thats what nino did... :heh: