LL Cool J "In Too Deep" Movie

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
I always walk around calling my brothers taco eating muthafukkas cause of this movie

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
My pops was the cinematographer for this film...I was a young teenager when he did it. I got merch off all the rappers, signed FUBU jackets, cd's, t-shirts etc.:salute: Pops said all the cast were great...he said Epps and LL were in the zone and were running off each others energy.

FWIW the role of 'God' was being floated around...at different points they were looking @ Canibus (no lie) & Ghostface.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My pops was the cinematographer for this film...I was a young teenager when he did it. I got merch off all the rappers, signed FUBU jackets, cd's, t-shirts etc.:salute: Pops said all the cast were great...he said Epps and LL were in the zone and were running off each others energy.

FWIW the role of 'God' was being floated around...at different points they were looking @ Canibus (no lie) & Ghostface.

Is your dad still in the biz?

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:wow:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

Ghostface in that role would have been dope

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was just about to say this.

P_37061313_2336349.JPG

http://www.gorillaconvict.com/2013/08/darryl-god-whiting/

http://www.gorillaconvict.com/2013/05/gangsters-of-boston/

http://thephoenix.com/boston/news/127966-when-god-walked-through-the-projects/

He was cool with G Rap

How did the undercover get in your crew and what did you think when you found out the truth?

Once again, it wasn’t my crew and the agent and I were nothing like they portrayed in the movie. I explain the whole scenario in my book Takin’ It To Another Level.

What is your book about and where can people order?

The book is a four part fiction series based on me exacting revenge

:dwillhuh:

:mjlol:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gave the interviewer the:dahell:

How did the undercover get in your crew and what did you think when you found out the truth?

Once again, it wasn’t my crew and the agent and I were nothing like they portrayed in the movie. I explain the whole scenario in my book Takin’ It To Another Level.

What is your book about and where can people order?

The book is a four part fiction series based on me exacting revenge

:dwillhuh:

:mjlol: