LL Cool J "In Too Deep" Movie

Gravity

Banned
Daps
It's a winter time balmy weather type movie, like a mobb deep song.

fukk all undercovers though:pacspit:

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
Is your dad still in the biz?

Yeah, but less and less the older he gets. Soundtrack was dope. Got Shyheim album signed by him, Nas CD etc. Sad that Shyheim life has gone downhill from then on...could have been the start of it but it went the other way.:mjcry:
The shoot was all done in Toronto and Connecticut. I remember the scene where LL and Epps were sparring my pops said 'man they were seriously good boxers, they were in great shape.' He told me once they were rehearsing a scene and he put his arm on Epps shoulder to show him the movement/sequence (pause.) He asked Epps if he was wearing shoulder pads and Epps was like :leostare: 'that's my shoulders.' Pops was like :gladbron: Classic.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
You even watched the film? They spar not to mention that it's a film and you shoot for the edit so there'd be a tonne of other shots etc that may or may not have made the edit.

What are you talking about? :dahell: I'm talking about God knocking Wee-Bay out because he couldn't keep the bag still then was :myman: to the new cat J Reed because he was strong enough to hold it. Real recognize real :myman: eventhough you was a cop......you ain't a cop J Reed :mjcry:

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
What are you talking about? :dahell: I'm talking about God knocking Wee-Bay out because he couldn't keep the bag still then was :myman: to the new cat J Reed because he was strong enough to hold it. Real recognize real :myman: eventhough you was a cop......you ain't a cop J Reed :mjcry:
Gotcha...I thought you were referring that J.Reed didn't even box...my bad.

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Good movie, I went opening night, 30mins in I was all :ohhh:

Then some dumbass shot at the screen :wtb:

They cleared us all out shyt was crazy took like 2 hours to get out, cops everywhere... no one hurt :whew:

Got 10 free passes :lawd: