Loaded Lux vs. Hollow Da Don lived up to all the hype

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Agree. But its not like Calicoe was gonna beat him either, doesn't mean shyt won't be really entertaining is what I guess im trying to say

If there is a guy out there that's a truly bad match for Lux, its Daylyt imo
lol daylyt already up 1-0 vs lux

lux just recycled his calicoe shyt vs daylyt. i wasnt feeling that

quill

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Yeah Lux vs Verb HAS to happen, they got just as much history as Lux vs Hollow....I just don't want to see anymore antics from him, the pro black theme was dope....but we need that grimey gritty feel from the gawd if he battle Verb #gray hoodie lux ftw lmao!!
i felt like lux slipped back into the preacher role in his 3rd and i wasn't feelin that, the black panther shyt was just the preacher in disguise imo :manny:

and am i the only nikka who thought lux choked at the end of the 2nd, he just stopped his verse and told hollow to rap :patrice:

or it coulda been lux just giving it up cuz he saw how hollow kept askin about the time and got annoyed

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
This battle had everything you could ask for. After watching it 3 more times, it's even more debatable :banderas:

Lux was dropping gems and Hollow was on fire :blessed:

I don't wanna see Lux battle unless he's facing Aye Verb. To me, Verb in full swing is as good as Hollow just without the rebuttals.

And I don't wanna see Hollow battle someone unless it's someone he actually wants to go at. I only wanna see a 100% motivated Hollow like I saw last night.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
i think the "preachy" lux is just who he is right now. i think this is just who he is going to be.

but if that is who he is, its cool. we need that in battle rap.

my only issue is you cant take the "you a lost nikka" "you a dumb nikka" and now "you a crack head" angle in every 3rd rd. cause it does make lux look like a self righteous dude who think he above and better than everybody and that will rub many fans the wrong way.

shyt im sure half the guys screaming lux got bodybagged were probably dudes who had some pink or purple in they cup and smoking something when they were watching the battle lol of course out of love of they drink and smoke they going to go against lux

Daps
Reppin
NULL
if this is the direction battle rap is going im all for it n you can tell its the right thing bcuz u got threads putting up damn near superbowl bcs bowl level numbers.
now we just need to figure out who either of these guys is going to battle next to keep up this level of excellence...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
"What's all this rented stuff
You still got the hearse, kept the Tux?
OOOHH GREAT INVESTMENT LUX"

The way Hollow delivered that line was so dope

He had that Big T vibe to me......then again "even had the balled fist.....n!gga that's the don shyt!

Lux took a page out of Diz book with how he delivered some of his multi's in his 3rd imo....."i should split yo sh!t like divorced parents!" :salute:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think the "preachy" lux is just who he is right now. i think this is just who he is going to be.

but if that is who he is, its cool. we need that in battle rap.

my only issue is you cant take the "you a lost nikka" "you a dumb nikka" and now "you a crack head" angle in every 3rd rd. cause it does make lux look like a self righteous dude who think he above and better than everybody and that will rub many fans the wrong way.

shyt im sure half the guys screaming lux got bodybagged were probably dudes who had some pink or purple in they cup and smoking something when they were watching the battle lol of course out of love of they drink and smoke they going to go against lux

It's grown man rap. The same shiit Swave does, Head Ice, etc It's grown man rap on steroids.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i felt like lux slipped back into the preacher role in his 3rd and i wasn't feelin that, the black panther shyt was just the preacher in disguise imo :manny:

and am i the only nikka who thought lux choked at the end of the 2nd, he just stopped his verse and told hollow to rap :patrice:

or it coulda been lux just giving it up cuz he saw how hollow kept askin about the time and got annoyed

Why is that when Lux do it....it's preaching....but when Remy did it against T-Dubb nobody complained at all, real rap is real rap no matter how you dress it. I didn't want to see a conscious angle from lux but he threw in more then enough haymakers in this battle to balance it out....plus how he came at hollow still came out dope as hell which i'm still shocked, cause like i said i didn't think he could land with some hard hitting sh1t using a branched off angle.

Tbh this was the 2nd round Lux vs Cal in all it's glory imo

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Why is that when Lux do it....it's preaching....but when Remy did it against T-Dubb nobody complained at all, real rap is real rap no matter how you dress it. I didn't want to see a conscious angle from lux but he threw in more then enough haymakers in this battle to balance it out....plus how he came at hollow still came out dope as hell which i'm still shocked, cause like i said i didn't think he could land with some hard hitting sh1t using a branched off angle.

Tbh this was the 2nd round Lux vs Cal in all it's glory imo
cuz lux put's a whole theme behind his shyt with the dressing up/props whatnot :manny: he was definitely throwin haymakers but when he started leannin on the holier than thou angle in the 3rd i like we seen this vs. cal already

although i did find it hilarious how nikkas was hype about lux callin hollow a drug fiend even tho most of them do drugs too :lolbron: actin like those bars couldn't have been aimed at them

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
lux won 2-1 without reading through this thread, and heres why: he delivered, performed, executed, and pretty much rapped better than hollow for 3 rounds, im only giving hollow the first because his eddie murphy pants rebuttle hurt lux right off top, and plus he was spittin, other than that, the 2nd round was drawn out and schemy, even tho it was good, lux broke him down each round, hollow broke down lux but it was very predictable and too me didnt hit as hard. the 3rd was great for both