Loaded Lux vs. Hollow Da Don lived up to all the hype

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
It's grown man rap. The same shiit Swave does, Head Ice, etc It's grown man rap on steroids.
yea but with swave, head ice, they appear to school dudes on real street shyt. in a audience of dudes from the street who watch battle rap thats cool

but if you coming in trying to tear down every dude who supposed to be a thug, in front of a room full of thugs thats going to start rubbing people the wrong way. its a way to teach the people without making people feel like they destroying the community.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Backyardigans.jpg

nikka Lux is ridiculous

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Hollow solidified himself as a legend, he's definitely ahead of someone like Mook. Him and Lux are kinda on their own plateau to me right now. And lux proved its no fluke, no one can "talk to a nikka" like him. I do think he'd beat verb clearly but I think thats a classic still though. Hopefully verb pushes for that.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lux Vs Verb

Two of the best writers in battle rap. I don't think Verb can beat him style wise but the match just looks good on paper.

I fukk with their approaches. They don't come to a battle to play around. Keep jokes to a minimum. They keep it serious.

I lurked the rmbva board. Obviously it's a white board, but some dudes on there said Lux was too serious. Its a battle you should have fun. I can't take theyre opinion seriously on battle rap.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
if this is the direction battle rap is going im all for it n you can tell its the right thing bcuz u got threads putting up damn near superbowl bcs bowl level numbers.
now we just need to figure out who either of these guys is going to battle next to keep up this level of excellence...

booking this battle the week before Superbowl was genius because this was the Superbowl match up of battle rap and both nikkas delivered....

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
After re-watching again I just caught Lux to say to Hollow "this is what you wanted, I want you to get off too" referring to the 5 minute time limit. This is after Lux's 2nd round. Was this suggested by Hollow literally right before the battle started or something? Cause they both seemed ill prepared for that time and clearly left bars on the table.

bubba scotch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After re-watching again I just caught Lux to say to Hollow "this is what you wanted, I want you to get off too" referring to the 5 minute time limit. This is after Lux's 2nd round. Was this suggested by Hollow literally right before the battle started or something? Cause they both seemed ill prepared for that time and clearly left bars on the table.

Arsonel said Hollow asked for a time limit before the battle started

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

delnegro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all nikkas think cause heads don't post in a fukking battle rap forum constantly they have can't have an opinion? FOH, the whole element that started this shyt on Smack was damn near every day life for nikkas like me. Everyone is entitled to their opinion biased or not…

Me, I dont root for anyone in battle rap at all, just dope battles. shyt, when Lux came out of retirement I didn't see why it was a big deal like ppl were making out to be. I thought he was nice but not on some grand tier. The Calico battle was some other shyt though, my wisdom was even entertained by that shyt.

I give it to Hollow he bought it and was dope but I think Lux was better with bars AND real life shyt. Some of that shyt Hollow was talking was bullshyt…Why you don't have custody of your son?! Sole custody?! LOL Unless a women is abusive, neglectful, a junkie a nikka aint getting sole custody from ANY family court judge…but ohhh that was a personal(the cartoon line was funny though). Comparing a nikka grinding legitimately with no threat of jail to a nikka selling drugs?! If a nikka bringing home money legit, he don't need the friendly skies…lol. For someone to have dope bars, check a nikka on real life shyt and sprinkle some knowledge in there is better to ME than some dope bars and comedy. Everyone is saying he checked or showed Lux being hypocritical but I aint see that…How old is Cals? His Pops gotta be at least 45, right? He just came home from federal prison right? He's on OG from BMF? And let himself get used as a prop in a fukking rap battle….yeah lost nikka…he looked stupid coming out there...

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Arsonel said Hollow asked for a time limit before the battle started
I thought he just said that there was a time limit that would be strictly enforced. Then later he said Hollow asked for 5 minutes. I figured that the time limit was cause they were running out of time (they were creeping on 8 by the time Lux started spitting)

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
lol @ these new battle rap fans comin into this forum outta nowhere. dog we been doin this. if u nikkas just came after lux hollow please keep yo retarded ass opinions to yoselves

bubba scotch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought he just said that there was a time limit that would be strictly enforced. Then later he said Hollow asked for 5 minutes. I figured that the time limit was cause they were running out of time (they were creeping on 8 by the time Lux started spitting)

The video I saw I heard Arsenol teasing Hollow about the time limit