oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
i agree hollow won

but a few things with your argument

1. :what: chilla washed dna

2. dna was nowhere near the level hollow was vs lux.

Breh I know chilla won I was perplexed how people could say dna won. Your right hollow is on another level to dna I was just using the analogy of someone who showed all elements against one who uses just lyricism.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
That..would be crazy. But watch URL not book any of these matches :dead:
at this point url has no choice but to make this type of card happen

ars is dropping the bag and has the sponsors to pull it.

the advantage url had was they had the biggest stage that gave these dudes the best look

uw just changed that.

nome 4 and summer madness 4 need to be game changing and earth shattering or we could see a change in supremacy.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
at this point url has no choice but to make this type of card happen

ars is dropping the bag and has the sponsors to pull it.

the advantage url had was they had the biggest stage that gave these dudes the best look

uw just changed that.

nome 4 and summer madness 4 need to be game changing and earth shattering or we could see a change in supremacy.

ARS dropping that BAG :banderas:

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
Lux is also a significantly better performer than Chilla Jones.

Just an overall bad comparison

Your not seeing the large picture

Hollow had everything

Freestyles
Rebuttals
Wordplay
Control
Bars

Lux was dope but hollow was complete

cornercommission2k12

Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Why do people wanna see verb against lux? Verb would get smoked.

Chilla vs lux would be :wow:
in ny verb would get smoked

anywhere else, it would be another clear classic.

verb going against lux would not slack, he would go crazy. think verb vs hollow vs hitman.
i would love to see lux vs chilla too, but that is not going to happen. chilla wont turn it up to make that battle make sense.

cornercommission2k12

Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Nah breh.

Clips vs. Lux :wow::banderas::whew:
crazy thing is, i once thought that would be a bag for lux, but clips has a performance factor that could make that entertaining and lux would bring out the best in clips

truthfully tho, i wouldnt want to see that battle because clips has no way of winning it. he cant get to a level lyrically to win in a lot of lux fans eyes.

thats why verb would be a better match cause verb can get there. chilla def can get there.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
in ny verb would get smoked

anywhere else, it would be another clear classic.

verb going against lux would not slack, he would go crazy. think verb vs hollow vs hitman.
i would love to see lux vs chilla too, but that is not going to happen. chilla wont turn it up to make that battle make sense.

Yeah Lux vs Verb HAS to happen, they got just as much history as Lux vs Hollow....I just don't want to see anymore antics from him, the pro black theme was dope....but we need that grimey gritty feel from the gawd if he battle Verb #gray hoodie lux ftw lmao!!

Julius Skrrvin

I be winkin' through the scope
Daps
crazy thing is, i once thought that would be a bag for lux, but clips has a performance factor that could make that entertaining and lux would bring out the best in clips

truthfully tho, i wouldnt want to see that battle because clips has no way of winning it. he cant get to a level lyrically to win in a lot of lux fans eyes.

thats why verb would be a better match cause verb can get there. chilla def can get there.
Agree. But its not like Calicoe was gonna beat him either, doesn't mean shyt won't be really entertaining is what I guess im trying to say

If there is a guy out there that's a truly bad match for Lux, its Daylyt imo