LOL @ Floyd's twitter post

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How the fukk did you know was HBO releasing number, did showtime release Manny's numbers and did you believe Arums word, If Manny number were anywhere near Mayweathers they would have released it and touted being on that level........

You the type of nikka to go to the flee market and buy a bronze chain for 600 dollars cause the bootleg man says it's real gold... You simply can't negotiate on the if's and maybe's, especially when the were 2 parties invovled in that back n forth and Mayweathers numbers and such was very public......

And truth be told the split didnt even match then just look at forbes

http://www.forbes.com/pictures/mli45igdi/1-floyd-mayweather/

http://www.forbes.com/pictures/mli45igdi/2-manny-pacquiao/

IN 2011-2012 for Ortiz and Cotto he made 85 million off of 2 fights
85/2=42.5 mill per fight

In 2011-2012 for Mosely, JMM,Timmy, JMM he made 56 mill

56/4=14 million per fight per fight

42.5/14= 3.03

So per fight Mayweather made at least 3x more than Manny

The split then should have been 75/25, Manny spouting 50/50 was playing with you simple minded nikkas intelligence:stopitslime:
Why are you so angry though?

And discussing what Manny makes is irrelevant to what Floyd makes because Manny doesn't control the revenues in his fights.
You realize that in Floyd's fights, he literally takes in everything and cuts out the checks to all parties involved.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
JMM at 147 when he fought Mayweather:

Juan+Manuel+Marquez+Floyd+Mayweather+Jr+v+bPGM4054PeAl.jpg

JMM at 147, JMM vs Pac 3:

Juan+Manuel+Marquez+Manny+Pacquiao+v+Juan+kAnimcdB0n-l.jpg

JMM at 147, JMM vs Pac 4:

weigh-in-02-1024.jpg

Obviously, JMM hadnt grown into 147 when he fought Mayweather, because his previous fight was at 135. He was dragged up 2 weight classes and his body showed the excess weight he was carrying in that fight against Mayweather. His 2 fights against Manny at 147, he was far from "ballooned" up and had settled into the division as a legitimate WW:comeon:

JMM grew into 147 after Floyd...by NEVER fighting at welterweight until the 3rd PAC fight...his fight right before he "grew" into a welterweight for Pac he weighed in at 138 :ufdup:

:deadrose:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Why are you so angry though?

And discussing what Manny makes is irrelevant to what Floyd makes because Manny doesn't control the revenues in his fights.
You realize that in Floyd's fights, he literally takes in everything and cuts out the checks to all parties involved.
You the one who said the split should have been 50/50 back then, and I schooled you swiftly, I dont operate on beliefs and biases I operate on facts lil nikka, so all yall Floyd hating ass bytches can fukk off

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You the one who said the split should have been 50/50 back then, and I schooled you swiftly, I dont operate on beliefs and biases I operate on facts lil nikka, so all yall Floyd hating ass bytches can fukk off
Schooled me swiftly?

Dude, scroll up.
I clearly said it should be an equal split (or as equal as possible).

Then.....if you read a few more posts after that......I clearly stated that I have no issue with Floyd taking a bigger share, so long as it's not something ridiculous like an 80/20 split.

Did you not see that?
Because, that kind of matters.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
JMM grew into 147 after Floyd...by NEVER fighting at welterweight until the 3rd PAC fight...his fight right before he "grew" into a welterweight for Pac he weighed in at 138 :ufdup:

:deadrose:
JMM was far less robotic at WW vs Floyd, and immesly faster he actually was throwing patent JMM combo's, he just couldnt break that D.......

Truth be told as a Floyd fan that watched every single fight, JMM hit Floyd flush over and over with overhand rights unlike any opponent, Floyd just ate his weak ass punches like scooby snacks. Others may have got rugged with Floyd like Augustus, Hernandez, Hatton and Cotto, but JMM got in shots Floyd doesnt usually get caught with.........

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Schooled me swiftly?

Dude, scroll up.
I clearly said it should be an equal split (or as equal as possible).

Then.....if you read a few more posts after that......I clearly stated that I have no issue with Floyd taking a bigger share, so long as it's not something ridiculous like an 80/20 split.

Did you not see that?
Because, that kind of matters.
My new style:pacspit:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
JMM was far less robotic at WW vs Floyd, and immesly faster he actually was throwing patent JMM combo's, he just couldnt break that D.......

Truth be told as a Floyd fan that watched every single fight, JMM hit Floyd flush over and over with overhand rights unlike any opponent, Floyd just ate his weak ass punches like scooby snacks. Others may have got rugged with Floyd like Augustus, Hernandez, Hatton and Cotto, but JMM got in shots Floyd doesnt usually get caught with.........
Really?
Compubox seems to disagree.

Marquez landed 12% of punches on Mayweather.
http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/view.php?pg=floyd-mayweather-juan-manuel-marquez-compubox

Cotto, on the other hand, landed 21%

http://compuboxonline.com/compubox-stats-mayweather-w-12-cotto/

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Really?
Compubox seems to disagree.

Marquez landed 12% of punches on Mayweather.
http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/view.php?pg=floyd-mayweather-juan-manuel-marquez-compubox

Cotto, on the other hand, landed 21%

http://compuboxonline.com/compubox-stats-mayweather-w-12-cotto/
fukk does compubox have to do with anything for one and secondly, Cotto and land shyt but a jab, JMM actually landed his money shot on Floyd numerous times in that match

mayweather%252520vs%252520marquez%252520%2525283%252529.gif

Yall nikkas dont watch fights like me though, just bytch and jump on eachothers bandwagon without studying shyt

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I done here today Im pissed off, yall letting these little nikkas run up in the ring....................:stopitslime:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
]
There you go moving the goalpost again. Everything is a "slap in the face" to Manny and "more than enough" for Floyd. You're a joke. This dude Manny has never sniffed $40 million even with his base salaries and PPV back end now. Why is $40 million a "slap in the face" to him? He'd love to see $40 million total, but for some reason when Floyd's name is attached, all of a sudden it's a low ball deal?
Its absolutely a low ball deal... and it was basically a duck... How you gonna demand the only other nikka in boxing that can draw over a million ppv buys to accept 0% back end revenue:what:, and leave his team that already is guaranteeing Pac a purse over $40 million?? :what:. $40 million no ppv take it or leave it?? :dahell:Does this sound like a person who is seriously trying to really negotiate or make a fight happen?? They offered Floyd $50 million GUARANTEED...guess what.. Floyds highest guaranteed purse as of today is only $41million in 2013...and this was TWO WHOLE YEARS later after he was offered $50 million in 2011 where his highest purse was only $32 million.. if Floyd accepted the counter offer he would have walked away with $100 mill since the fight would've easily done more than double the amount of ppv buys he did with Cotto..
The game hasn't changed, just the face as the A-side. Oscar and Floyd fought in the highest grossing fight in history. Floyd wasn't the A-side and he ate every single demand that Oscar handed out, even the purse. Floyd and Canelo just gave us one of the biggest fights in history and Canelo ate every demand Floyd handed out, even the purse. Both times the B-side received their biggest purse they've ever received. $40 million would be the most Pac cashed out BY FAR! And you clowns keep coming up with creative ways to say $40 million dollars = "ducking".

What you fail to realize is that in 2011 Manny Pacquiao was triple the draw Floydie was when he fought Oscar. Triple the draw Canelo was when he fought Floydie... Floydie highest purse was like $6-$7 million... his highest ppv buys were like 500k.. Oscar didn't say "here is $16 million flat no ppv, take it or leave it".. No he guaranteed Floyd $10 million and cut him in on 35% of the back end revenue so Floydie walked away with $25 million... Floydie was blessed with a great deal that was more than fair and Floyd(who was not a draw) was paid based on how well the fight did in back end revenue
And how does Floyd's actions show he wouldn't fight Pac? Did you forget that when it looked like Floyd would be in the joint by May, Arum said Pac would be ready for the fight then, BUT as soon as Floyd pleaded and received from the court a stay for another month, ALL OF A SUDDEN...."Pac's cut wasn't gonna heal by then"...NO WAIT...."we wouldn't have time to build an outdoor stadium"
His actions that show he doesnt want the fight really started after he beat mosely in 2010, he announced he was taking of 2010 and 2011 off..another retirement for a bullshyt reason :pacspit:.. during this Arum was trying negotiate with GB to make the fight happen then GB and Floyd were acting like there was never any negotiations taking place... this was a lie of course and they were later exposed for it.. i can go into detail if you want

Now ask yourself this... If you're trying to make the biggestfight in history happen... Why on earth Golden Boy and Floyd lying and denying any negotiations are taking place??

then floydie announces he's fighting Victor Ortiz :comeon:

By this time in 2011 Pacquiao has agreed to all Floydies tests... and what does Floyd do? Gets on national TV proclaiming he cant except any less than 100% revenue..

Which is pretty much saying he refuses to co promote or work with any other boxing promoter outside of Golden Boy who burned all there bridges with HBOsports btw..

All this other shyt about the cut... arum mentioning the stadium again (which the fight was always supposed to be in) etc was all AFTER Floyd decided he couldn't share back end revenue... which mean he was unwilling to work with Top Rank..
And this is the reason why a fight with Floyd wasnt persued after the 3rd Marquez fight
.... Oscar wanted greener pastures...LEFT TOP RANK! Floyd wanted greener pastures...LEFT TOP RANK! Cotto wanted greener pastures....LEFT TOP RANK! Don't see the pattern? All these guys wanted to fight the best guy out there and they put pressure on the promotional company to make it happen. Top Rank has a history of not making it happen, forcing their fighters to leave to get the fight they wanted. But..I get it...it's on Floyd to stop dealing with GBP who helped garner the richest sports contract in history, not on Manny to leave Top Rank who still has him entangled in IRS/VisionQwest drama and borrowing $10K to keep your donation promises...clown.

:patrice:
If I recall Floyd RAN from Top Rank avoiding A prime brick fisted Margarito and a prime Cotto... I remember exactly what his excuse was... Margerito and Cotto werent no ppv attractions... I guess Cotto was after he caught them two beatdown from Marg and Pacquiao :comeon:...
:dead: @ that dragqueen Oscar being the best fight out there for Floyd :skip: SURE thats why he left Top Rank that had Cotto, Margs, and Pwill
Speaking of Cotto... His ass ran from Top Rank too.. Running from that second brutal beatdown Pac was gonna give him..

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mayweather gets near 100 million anyway, why the fukk should he take a pay cut to please team Manny, when he's hiding numbers n such, whe arum has him on allowance

How would that be right, that Muthafukker Manny has been flopping ppvs left and right hiding his numbers n such while Mayweather is breaking his own records, Mayweather is his own promoter and spends out of his pocket for his events.

And the biggest issue regarding the fight is someone would still have to pay Arum his 27%, now with Mayweather and Manny both doing in house fights they could start with 100% of the pie, being that it would be a co promotion that leaves 50% for team Manny to eat, well if you subtract that 27% from 50% that leaves Manny 23%. So Arum would be making more than Manny if this fight took place, on top of that Manny also is paying Roach a 10% trainer fee, so that 23% gets cut to 13%, with Roach almost taking home ass much as Manny. The fight just didnt make sense financially for either fighter, there is a reason why Manny quickly and subtly backed off he'll take 45% stance.....

The money just anit make sense Mayweather makes a 100 million just cause and Manny is getting pillaged making for more to face TR hand picked bums

None of this bullshyt you posted is factual...arum would not get 27% of the entire pie you fukking clown ass idiot :snoop: cant believe i have to explain this shyt to you.. Arum would get 27% of Pac's cut you dont subtract the percentages dummy.. Roach wouldn't get 10% of the entire pie clown... he would get 10% of his fighters cut... and for a fight this big i'm 100% sure he wouldn't even get that... He would get a flat fee.. not a percentage... you graduate from highschool boy??

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
How the fukk did you know was HBO releasing number, did showtime release Manny's numbers and did you believe Arums word, If Manny number were anywhere near Mayweathers they would have released it and touted being on that level........

You the type of nikka to go to the flee market and buy a bronze chain for 600 dollars cause the bootleg man says it's real gold... You simply can't negotiate on the if's and maybe's, especially when the were 2 parties invovled in that back n forth and Mayweathers numbers and such was very public......

And truth be told the split didnt even match then just look at forbes

http://www.forbes.com/pictures/mli45igdi/1-floyd-mayweather/

http://www.forbes.com/pictures/mli45igdi/2-manny-pacquiao/

IN 2011-2012 for Ortiz and Cotto he made 85 million off of 2 fights
85/2=42.5 mill per fight

In 2011-2012 for Mosely, JMM,Timmy, JMM he made 56 mill

56/4=14 million per fight per fight

42.5/14= 3.03

So per fight Mayweather made at least 3x more than Manny

The split then should have been 75/25, Manny spouting 50/50 was playing with you simple minded nikkas intelligence, when it was a clear duck by over pricing:stopitslime:

You do realize his earnings shown in that link were only from the Bradley and Marquez 3 fight... fukking idiot. So all those equations are wrong...Look at skip yall:pachaha: