LOL @ Floyd's twitter post

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Isn't this what it all boils down to though? All these #s being thrown around ?

go back to May 5th 2012.. switch Floyd with Pacquiao for the Cotto fight... the fight still does 1.5 million with Mosely, Canelo, Quintana, Thurman, Vargas and' Forbes on the undercard...

Fast forward and switch Floy with Pacquiaofor the Bradleyfight... It would still do under a million

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
go back to May 5th 2012.. switch Floyd with Pacquiao... the fight still does 1.5 million with Mosely, Canelo, Quintana, Thurman, Vargas and' Forbes on the undercard

Manny has every reason to be just a big a draw as Floyd. Blame your boy Arum breh.

Imagine had Pacman been on Goldenboy :ohlawd:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
[
Manny has every reason to be just a big a draw as Floyd. Blame your boy Arum breh.

Imagine had Pacman been on Goldenboy :ohlawd:

Before the 2 losses he was just as big a draw as Floyd.... Floyds individual drawing power was overrated though because how well GB stacks the undercards and only fighting on spanish holidays... TR just ran out opponents for Pac...

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
And the biggest issue regarding the fight is someone would still have to pay Arum his 27%, now with Mayweather and Manny both doing in house fights they could start with 100% of the pie, being that it would be a co promotion that leaves 50% for team Manny to eat, well if you subtract that 27% from 50% that leaves Manny 23%. So Arum would be making more than Manny if this fight took place, on top of that Manny also is paying Roach a 10% trainer fee, so that 23% gets cut to 13%, with Roach almost taking home ass much as Manny. The fight just didnt make sense financially for either fighter, there is a reason why Manny quickly and subtly backed off he'll take 45% stance.....

The money just anit make sense Mayweather makes a 100 million just cause and Manny is getting pillaged making for more to face TR hand picked bums

:what:

:snoop: @ your maths

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not for nothing though, but if Arum is really taking 27% of Pacquiao's purse...GOT DAMN.
That's like what Don King was taking off Tyson.

:damn:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I swear I've never seen nikkas care so much about another man's money until this whole Manny vs Floyd shyt started popping off.

Sometimes I wish both would just retire so the real boxing fans could get their sport back. :snoop:
I'm tempted to holla at Floyd and link him this shyt just to see if there's a 0.1% chance he can put these nikkas on his payroll just for all the trouble they go through promoting his money and shyt:russ:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thats about how much Floyd pays Golden Boy.schaefer claims Floyd pays GB $10 million... Floyds guaranteed purse is $41 million... 27% of that is around $11 million
Wow.
Maybe that's standard for some of the guys.

I know that Tyson got robbed by Don King because King was making money off Tyson's "likeness" and charging him all these excessive fees.
Tyson was ignorant and never looked at his contracts. I'm pretty sure that Bill Cayton was also charging Mike a 20-30% rate.

In his book, Tyson says he could have gotten like 80 million back from King, but he went against his lawyers while the case was about to go to court and filed for bankruptcy.
The issue with bankruptcy is that it put the Don King lawsuit in the hands of the bankruptcy judge and not the...uh...regular judge? Not sure how to phrase it. In any case, Tyson only got like 10 million out of the deal.

Not to distract but I guess this 25-27% rate is normal for big fights.
:manny: