Lol nukes don't exist......

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You don't even have data but you're trying to tell us something does or doesn't exist

G4ygUib.jpg

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Try and front on an intercontinental nuclear missile literally called Satan, brehs :mjgrin:

Russia-Sarmat-Missile.jpg
:lupe:

On the real, I had a long conversation with a friend of mind who is former military who had extensive training in regards to nuclear weapons. I asked him what he thought of this whole "war" brewing. He said:sas1:, "I'm not worried. We have stuff out there no one can touch. I guarantee they have subs off the coast of NK right now ready. Anything they launch is getting shot out the sky before it even comes close. If he is stupid enough to try us...there will be a untied Korea" :sas2:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:lupe:

On the real, I had a long conversation with a friend of mind who is former military who had extensive training in regards to nuclear weapons. I asked him what he thought of this whole "war" brewing. He said:sas1:, "I'm not worried. We have stuff out there no one can touch. I guarantee they have subs off the coast of NK right now ready. Anything they launch is getting shot out the sky before it even comes close. If he is stupid enough to try us...there will be a untied Korea" :sas2:
Sounds like a Coli poster:pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tell that to Japan.....

Japan is a conquered Nation who got their constitution written for them by their enemies lmao

The reality is the fire bombs of Japan caused way more death and destruction than the Two Nuclear Bombs combined lmao

2015-08-06T031116Z_1427972238_GF20000014870_RTRMADP_3_WW2-ANNIVERSARY-JAPAN-HIROSHIMA_0.JPG

planet and wild life in modern day hiroshima lmao

there is no radioactivity in Hiroshima lmao

People really do have a case, there's no proof nuclear bombs are real

Japan didn't even surrender because of any bomb, Russia was invading from the other side and they couldn't hold of both forces so they surrendered

their plan was to keep fighting on the ground until a stalemate was declared, but Russia advancing made that an impossibility for them