Lol nukes don't exist......

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Man it's time for these posters to leave the fukking coli, talking about there's no radiation in hiroshima??? :mjlol: Go have a seat nikka. go over there without a hazmat suit and just a geiger counter at ground zero...

Coordinates: 34°23'41"N 132°27'17"E I fukking DARE you....:ufdup:

Raid

Get money and waste it
Daps
Reppin
Mall runners (FDMG)
Man it's time for these posters to leave the fukking coli, talking about there's no radiation in hiroshima??? :mjlol: Go have a seat nikka. go over there without a hazmat suit and just a geiger counter at ground zero...

Coordinates: 34°23'41"N 132°27'17"E I fukking DARE you....:ufdup:
Act like damn near 50 people didn't die on the set of this due to radiation from a near by NUCLEAR test site brehs.........
The Conqueror (film) - Wikipedia

:francis:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
:lupe:

On the real, I had a long conversation with a friend of mind who is former military who had extensive training in regards to nuclear weapons. I asked him what he thought of this whole "war" brewing. He said:sas1:, "I'm not worried. We have stuff out there no one can touch. I guarantee they have subs off the coast of NK right now ready. Anything they launch is getting shot out the sky before it even comes close. If he is stupid enough to try us...there will be a untied Korea" :sas2:
:wow:

Zak Bible

Banned
Daps
How do you know they dont

I'm saying based upon raw evidence, that shyts sci-fi fantasy bullshyt

Same with the globe

People swear up and down the shyts round...but no one on the planet has or will ever see any type of curvature

All matrix programming

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
I'm saying based upon raw evidence, that shyts sci-fi fantasy bullshyt

Same with the globe

People swear up and down the shyts round...but no one on the planet has or will ever see any type of curvature

All matrix programming

You have no evidence

Dirien

Pro
Daps
Missiles exist.

That's not what were talking about tho

Obviously i'm referring to nukes. Anyways, I can't say much, but they exist. You should hear how cocky these US Officials, military, and former military folks are when discussing their power behind closed doors.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
There's some strange thjngs around the a bomb being dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

The one that stands out the most is the Jesuits who survived the blast. It's called the Miracle of Hiroshima. It's what makes me cast light onto the whole thang actually and question the narrative that's presented in history and the media. Allegedly saved by a rosary and they were unaffected by the radiation somehow too.

Look it up (Jason black style)