Long Post. Sorry about that y'all: If you're financially stable, you shouldn't date people who aren't...

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
A damn dentist and entertaining trollops. Ungodly. :mjlol:
The problem with the professional bytches is they feel like they need to compete and they're all uppity as shyt. Only thing uppity about me is where I stay.

I stay in the Windsor on Memorial, which is an upscale high rise. I went out with this NP awhile back and we went back to my crib. bytch started acting goofy asking me why I stay here and if I have the money, I should move to this other upscale high rise. :dahell:

I knew it was fukked up out here but I didn't know it was this fukked up.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty sure this has been talked about before in here but I thought I'd share a recent experience.

For those of you who know me, you know I've been a dentist for nearly 15 years. I don't have student loans or other ridiculous debt because of the GI Bill and Hazelwood Act. Outside of tax season, I don't owe Uncle Sam shyt.

Y'all also know that I'm divorce for a little over a year now. I've decided to step back out in the dating world. I've met all types of women. Young vibrant girls, who just want to have fun and be treated nicely to upscale professional women, shi want to treat me nicely.

The one thing I noticed in all of this dating is it doesn't matter if they're young or old, if they don't know how to take care of money or never had it, they don't understand it.

Here's an example:

One of the women I mess with is nearly 40 like me. We're on the phone yesterday discussing our date for Sunday night. We were going to go to an upscale restaurant but with all of this family shyt going on (Uncle had a stroke and found out he's HIV + ) I told her I didn't want to dress up and sit in a restaurant. I wanted to do something fun. So we're going to this adult miniature golf joint on the west side of town.

We were talking about what we're going to were and I jokingly brought up buying a $350 shirt from Gallery Dept. Then I said something like "I'm just playing. I ain't rich enough to do that". When I said that, her entire tone changed. It was almost like she's was disgusted because I wouldn't buy the shirt. This is how it came off:

You ain't got the money to buy a $350 shirt :hhh:

I do have the money to buy a $350 shyt. I just think it's ridiculous.

A little background on her. She's my age. Two kids. Will buy every pair of Jordans that drop. Is getting ready to go to PR next week. But will complain about how she doesn't have money for food or something and how her son's father doesn't help her. I've front her a few hundred dollars for the sake of her kids a couple of times.

I know this is a long post, especially for me. But I realized in that moment that a lot of people stay broke, not because they have deadend jobs or can't get a promotion. But a lot of people make really stupid ass decisions with their money.

I say all that to say, if you're seriously dating and plan to take things to the next level with someone, doesn't matter if you're a man or women, make sure it's with someone who understands money.
The bolded is literally how my ex and I just got into it two months ago.

She knows I make WAY MORE than her but I had a family thing I had to handle at the end of the year last year
that set me back by thousands of dollars.

I told her that our V-Day date would be scaled back because I just spent a lot to handle some major shyt.

She cried on the phone and said that I didn't think she was important. :snoop:

We officially called it quits this past Sunday but she:

Has two kids.

Is criminally irresponsible (failing the fukk out of college, getting written up at work etc.)

Major spend thrift and specifically wants a breh with money for that.

And I've reached the conclusion that a phat ass can only go so far and because we didn't financially align, it's up.

Also, you're right, if people don't respect or understand money, it really shows tbh.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
The problem with the professional bytches is they feel like they need to compete and they're all uppity as shyt. Only thing uppity about me is where I stay.

I stay in the Windsor on Memorial, which is an upscale high rise. I went out with this NP awhile back and we went back to my crib. bytch started acting goofy asking me why I stay here and if I have the money, I should move to this other upscale high rise. :dahell:

I knew it was fukked up out here but I didn't know it was this fukked up.
Oh, you're in Houston? Those apts are ok. Did you meet this hoe at prospect, davenport or something 😭.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I’m currently dating someone that’s financially irresponsible (buys designer weekly, has two AMG Benz, lives in a skyscraper downtown) and makes over $200k/yr but still survives paycheck to paycheck. He also had a death in his family recently and had to ask for donations/loans from his circle.

I’ve called him out on it before in an argument on some petty shyt early on into dating but now that it’s gotten more serious I have no idea how to have the conversation with him because I know he will bring up the fact that I make less. Blah.

You don't. I wouldnt want to take on someone else's problems and I'm not waiting around hoping they change.

Debt is the quickest way to ruin your life.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

She knows I make WAY MORE than her but I had a family thing I had to handle at the end of the year last year

I told her that our V-Day date would be scaled back because I just spent a lot to handle some major shyt.

Has two kids.

Is criminally irresponsible (failing the fukk out of college, getting written up at work etc.)

And I've reached the conclusion that a phat ass can only go so far and because we didn't financially align, it's up.

Also, you're right, if people don't respect or understand money, it really shows tbh.

Damn cuh... I hope everything turns out good for you. But you probably did the right thing. It's really hard to be serious with someone who can't take care of money.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Met her at the Reauxpour in Memorial City. I typically go there Friday nights and hang out at the bar. I don't drink so I typically order a Dr Pepper and appetizer.
That's your first problem:

Stay away from those areas (Westheimer, Memorial City Mall, Galleria), shıt ain't the same as it was precovid. Transplants, ratchet hoes, Mexicans that can't drive and hood nıggas took over.

Go to areas they can't afford or will most likely get busted with a dwi like the heights/Washington heights, downtown.

Also, stop bringing ratchet hoes to your crib. They gonna turn that bıtch into Midtown one80 or The Hamilton. (Apts use to be nice - Look that shıt up)

That's all I'm gonna say for now.

Last edited:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

Has two kids.

😔 Song still holds relevancy til this day...