Long Post. Sorry about that y'all: If you're financially stable, you shouldn't date people who aren't...

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
That's your first problem:

Stay away from those areas (Westheimer, Memorial City Mall, Galleria), shıt ain't the same as it was precovid. Transplants, ratchet hoes, Mexicans that can't drive and hood nıggas took over.

Go to areas they can't afford or will most likely get busted with a dwi like the heights/Washington heights, downtown.

Also, stop bringing ratchet hoes to your crib. They gonna turn that bıtch into Midtown one80 or The Hamilton. (Apts use to be nice - Look that shıt up)

That's all I'm gonna say for now.
I stay in the Windsor on Memorial which is about 6 or 7 minutes away. I don't really like to go to far just to chill.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation

Stay away from those areas (Westheimer, Memorial City Mall, Galleria), shıt ain't the same as it was precovid. Transplants, ratchet hoes, Mexicans that can't drive and hood nıggas took over.

Go to areas they can't afford or will most likely get busted with a dwi like the heights/Washington heights, downtown.

Also, stop bringing ratchet hoes to your crib. They gonna turn that bıtch into Midtown one80 or The Hamilton. (Apts use to be nice - Look that shıt up)

What happened? Galleria, Memorial City mall, Westheimer used to be the it places. I was living in nyc during Covid so what happened to the H?

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
What happened? Galleria, Memorial City mall, Westheimer used to be the it places. I was living in nyc during Covid so what happened to the H?
Same shıt as Atlanta. Nıggas from other states come to a growing city and nıg it up and it falls waaay off a cliff.

Cost of living, unnecessary nıggatry, job market 🗑, crime rate, traffic, terrible driving. Dallas and Austin has gotten worse too.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics

Galleria is fukked up. You go into the Prada store to buy something and you might not make it to the parking garage.

Don't know what he's talking about with memorial city. shyt is clean and those memorial police don't fukk around out there.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
The bolded is literally how my ex and I just got into it two months ago.

She knows I make WAY MORE than her but I had a family thing I had to handle at the end of the year last year
that set me back by thousands of dollars.

I told her that our V-Day date would be scaled back because I just spent a lot to handle some major shyt.

She cried on the phone and said that I didn't think she was important. :snoop:

We officially called it quits this past Sunday but she:

Has two kids.

Is criminally irresponsible (failing the fukk out of college, getting written up at work etc.)

Major spend thrift and specifically wants a breh with money for that.

And I've reached the conclusion that a phat ass can only go so far and because we didn't financially align, it's up.

Also, you're right, if people don't respect or understand money, it really shows tbh.

Sounds like she's an 8 or 9 for you to deal with this BS

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Galleria is fukked up. You go into the Prada store to buy something and you might not make it to the parking garage.

Don't know what he's talking about with memorial city. shyt is clean and those memorial police don't fukk around out there.
Memorial city is cool, my bad. It's just the drivers around that area are terrible.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps

No fun having ass nikka :russ:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds like she's an 8 or 9 for you to deal with this BS
Admittedly she's bad as fukk.

Basically looks like a slightly worse/lesser version of Melissa Ford.

:wow:
Had her hair died blonde for a while.

But many aspects of her personality that I found to be trash, popped up as we got closer/more serious.

When it was just kicking it, I didn't care but once she started talkin' that "Life partner", "be my husband" shyt.

I had to be real with myself and be more critical.

Which led to last night :to:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Same shıt as Atlanta. Nıggas from other states come to a growing city and nıg it up and it falls waaay off a cliff.

Cost of living, unnecessary nıggatry, job market 🗑, crime rate, traffic, terrible driving. Dallas and Austin has gotten worse too.
What does Houston have to offer then? No theme park, the main shopping center gone to hell,high property taxes, shyt weather, long commute. Why stay?

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
The bolded is literally how my ex and I just got into it two months ago.

She knows I make WAY MORE than her but I had a family thing I had to handle at the end of the year last year
that set me back by thousands of dollars.

I told her that our V-Day date would be scaled back because I just spent a lot to handle some major shyt.

She cried on the phone and said that I didn't think she was important. :snoop:

We officially called it quits this past Sunday but she:

Has two kids.

Is criminally irresponsible (failing the fukk out of college, getting written up at work etc.)

Major spend thrift and specifically wants a breh with money for that.

And I've reached the conclusion that a phat ass can only go so far and because we didn't financially align, it's up.

Also, you're right, if people don't respect or understand money, it really shows tbh.
Your bank account is over there like damn she finally gone :banderas:

Scaaar

All Star
Daps
Admittedly she's bad as fukk.

Basically looks like a slightly worse/lesser version of Melissa Ford.

Had her hair died blonde for a while.

But many aspects of her personality that I found to be trash, popped up as we got closer/more serious.

When it was just kicking it, I didn't care but once she started talkin' that "Life partner", "be my husband" shyt.

I had to be real with myself and be more critical.

Which led to last night :to:
I'm glad you tightened up and started actually paying attention when she started saying them serious buzz words. Most brehs would have stayed with the fogged up head because she bad and got a fat azz. Her poor financial choices definitely would have been an anchor on your progress

Loggie

All Star
Daps
For those of you who know me, you know I've been a dentist for nearly 15 years. I don't have student loans or other ridiculous debt because of the GI Bill and Hazelwood Act. Outside of tax season, I don't owe Uncle Sam shyt.
:salute:
Shout out to the Texas Vets. I still haven’t used mines yet.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Memorial city is cool, my bad. It's just the drivers around that area are terrible.
The Galleria area is interesting because between Westheimer d Richmond is crazy. There's always some tom-fukkery going on over there.

But if you go down to San Felipe or to Post Oak, shyt is good.
:salute:
Shout out to the Texas Vets. I still haven’t used mines yet.
I honestly would not have made it thru dental school without my Hazelwood.