Lonzo Ball threw the BBB ZO2's in the bushes for some Nikes/Kobe's & Adidas/Harden's

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one will remember what shoes Zo wears in Summer League a month from now.

Im almost certain they just getting the technology worked out with the game day sneakers for Zo. Thats why he didnt wear the BBBs during his Laker workouts. I was actually surprised to see him wear the shoes in the first 2 summer league games.
yea nikkas sound stupid in here. shoes take plenty of test runs to develop. and zo did drop a triple double in the zo's

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago

welp Lebron

Get a load of this 'in the moment' dikkrider right here :hhh: . He acting like dude is wearing a pair of his Air Wacks that looks like weighted clogs

taPvDxP.gif

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
no hate and I have no problem him starting BBB but no way he should be risking his feet playing in ZO2 prototypes on the floor during real games. Do we know who's actually producing the ZO2s and what technology is actually used in them?. His feet are worth $40 million. All it takes is one wrong move and his career changes forever. Who cares if he signs a deal with them but I hope he stays in Nikes atleast for the time being until they get the ZO2s to where they need to be. I remember Kevin Love had those 361s but he never wore them twice in a row. He always fell back to Nike because those 361s just were not good enough...

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
Cmon bron, u the gawd but I remember Damn near whole seasons a few years ago where he didn't where his signature line cause they didn't fit right at the time.. The option to own and wear what you want is immeasurable.. Zo will have plenty of good games in his own line.. Rooting for bbb

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
If the guy who designed a pair of basketball shoes for himself doesn't want to play basketball in those shoes, why should i pay $500 for those shoes?

Not a good look

If this dude becomes the ultimate franchise player many beleive he will in a few years he will have to beat Nike off with a fukking stick. Talking hundreds of millions....chess not checkers....

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Im almost certain they just getting the technology worked out with the game day sneakers for Zo.

Do we know who's actually producing the ZO2s and what technology is actually used in them?.
Lavar was asked what kind of tech is utilized in the shoe, he said they're nothing but stitching and glue :skip: