Lonzo Ball threw the BBB ZO2's in the bushes for some Nikes/Kobe's & Adidas/Harden's

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
By the morning this thread is going to be raided by BBB trolls and Kobe stans coming in here to talk more about their father figure
hbAjWA2.png

:gladbron: Was also in attendance so his stans are going to be in here too

g7txWp6.gif
I'm stealing that gif. I'll be sure to give you credit:mjgrin:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
his dad said he can wear any shoes he wants :stopitslime:
This
Plus I think it's smart to be able to wear whatever you want on the court
Plus he likely will wear adidas and Jordan's a super well
He simply isn't getting paid too nor likely be given a crate of shoes like other rookies but he also isn't limited to what he can wear on the court due to contracts.

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
lmao at people thinking this is some sort of business strategy talking 'bout people will think it's cool that he can wear whatever he wants :mjlol:

the reason he wore nikes last night is because his own sig shoe is terrible lol at anyone believing anything else

i know his achilles and ankes breathed a sigh of relief last night when his pops came through with those nikes like :whew:

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
LeBron is a slave to Nike, this is pathetic that he would take shots a young kid like this who is actually trying to be an owner, something LeBron will never be
Nike gave LeBron a billion dollar deal breh he's got owner money and will probably buy the Cavs when he retires. :yeshrug:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Nike gave LeBron a billion dollar deal breh he's got owner money and will probably buy the Cavs when he retires. :yeshrug:

He's going to buy the Cavs from the guy who spit on his face and embarrassed him? Wouldn't that require Dan Gilbert to be willing to sell the team to him?

Let's not act like LeBron is the Malcolm X of this generation

feebzjvudayowh8kldgu.jpg

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
He's going to buy the Cavs from the guy who spit on his face and embarrassed him? Wouldn't that require Dan Gilbert to be willing to sell the team to him?

Let's not act like LeBron is Malcolm X off this generation

feebzjvudayowh8kldgu.jpg

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps

Compare these stats to him wearing them ZO2's :mjpls:

Imagine that same pic but with Lonzo wearing the Triple B's. Anyway, I really don't have a problem with this because it seems like Lavar Ball is trying to rush these shoes out there when he need to be taking time to make sure them shyts are as good a shoe as possible. If Lonzo wears them during the season they'll be good, but to rush them shyts out there is ridiculous. Have my dude playing pro ball in some shoes that feel like Sketchers or some shyt lol. Oh well.

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
This
Plus I think it's smart to be able to wear whatever you want on the court
Plus he likely will wear adidas and Jordan's a super well
He simply isn't getting paid too nor likely be given a crate of shoes like other rookies but he also isn't limited to what he can wear on the court due to contracts.

SMART HOW SWAY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

lmao at people thinking this is some sort of business strategy talking 'bout people will think it's cool that he can wear whatever he wants :mjlol:

the reason he wore nikes last night is because his own sig shoe is terrible lol at anyone believing anything else

i know his achilles and ankes breathed a sigh of relief last night when his pops came through with those nikes like :whew:

There's a reason shoe companies don't let their clients wear somebody else product

Its bad for business

Yeah I see BBB and some people don't understand marketing and business at all. There is no reason at all for him to be wearing and playing in anything other than BBB, especially since it's his own personal brand and in its infancy. Kevin Love and them get a pass because we all know they are only endorsing those foreign shoes for the check like on Survivor's Remorse. BBB still has to convince people that their brand is reliable and worthy of the steep cost. There is not one reason to justify him playing in Nikes, or any other brand shoe.

I love the idea of BBB but I absolutely despise their whole execution. Stuff like this is what gives entrepreneurs a bad name, especially Black ones.