Daps
Just heard him on the herd

He's definitely an old school black father even if his wife is white

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Let this man do his thing with his children...he creating hype and opportunities for his boys...who can be mad at that....i dont follow college basketball like that and i woulda never heard of them if not for the father.... those boys will see millions soon due in part to their dear old dad...now whether they pan out who knows but they gonna get paid

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Seems like one of those dads who's gonna be a problem for the kid

Edit: Actually old head makes some good points :ehh:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Let this man do his thing with his children...he creating hype and opportunities for his boys...who can be mad at that....i dont follow college basketball like that and i woulda never heard of them if not for the father.... those boys will see millions soon due in part to their dear old dad...now whether they pan out who knows but they gonna get paid

He's creating hype for himself:russ:

Gonna have brand new p*ssy off of this too:lolbron:

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
The last UCLA game I saw on TV. the reporter interviewed him during the game and basically said he was trash back when he played college ball.

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
Opportunities are created on the court, not on a microphone. This isnt boxing

You may have not heard of Lonzo Ball without all of these antics but NBA scouts damn sure would have heard of him