Lonzo Ball's dad says his son will be better than Jason Kidd and Steph Curry

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Nah lonzo looks promising his form might be ugly but so is Reggie millers and Larry bird hell even currys shot is a lil off cuz he pulls from the hip shooting is about repitition and consistency and lonzo has no problem knocking it down from wherever he's 6'6 has good bounce and a nice fire step., his vision is crazy he plays the game like an experienced leader I think he can be something
he might be iight an all star even but i don't see a gamechanger mvp tier player right now*

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Just ignore the other shyt he's doing :hhh:

No one is there to see an athlete's parents. He's like those mom's putting their little girls in beauty pageants.:hhh:

The bolded.

Why can't people defending Poppa Ball atleast concede the possibility and parallel of the bolded. It's okay to concede some ground in a fukking discussion.

Considering the way he's talking and boasting, does anyone feel like the most toxic voice that'll damage these kids will be his if they actually don't reach that level he's proclaiming. It's all just very icky. And, for the sake of these young men's psyche, I hope he tones it down.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
The bolded.

Why can't people defending Poppa Ball atleast concede the possibility and parallel of the bolded. It's okay to concede some ground in a fukking discussion.

Considering the way he's talking and boasting, does anyone feel like the most toxic voice that'll damage these kids will be his if they actually don't reach that level he's proclaiming. It's all just very icky. And, for the sake of these young men's psyche, I hope he tones it down.

Just give it up already man :scust:

It's pathetic at this point :scust:

Juven

All Star
Daps
That's all you see?

What do you see when you listen to father Ball say he strategically picked his wife because of her genetics?:jbhmm:

like people here wouldnt do the same thing :dead:

Anyway, it's not that serious. It's just basketball. Everyone talks shyt.