Lonzo Ball's dad says his son will be better than Jason Kidd and Steph Curry

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
And keep shyttin on a 14 year old black child :salute:

You keep saying that, the majority of people in this thread talking bout his dumb ass daddy saying shyt like put lonzo on gs and see what happens really. Stop defending that dumb shyt. That shyt aint confidence its ignorance, pops should be ashamed of his self.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
You keep saying that, the majority of people in this thread talking bout his dumb ass daddy saying shyt like put lonzo on gs and see what happens really. Stop defending that dumb shyt. That shyt aint confidence its ignorance, pops should be ashamed of his self.

All I see is a lot of hate and envy from grown ass men in here :manny:

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
This is the kind of bullshyt I'm talkin about :stopitslime:

Why you quote me again you dumbass? Go watch the 92 point hightlight clip. He doesn't play defense and stopped even running back to play defense and would just cherry pick at halfcourt. Take this random bullshyt outta here.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
All I see is a lot of hate and envy from grown ass men in here :manny:
That's all you see?

What do you see when you listen to father Ball say he strategically picked his wife because of her genetics?:jbhmm:

You see that as hate and envy?

When you see yourself in a sports thread and brehs talking about not liking the son's seemingly absent quality of fundamental basketball...You see that as hate and envy?:jbhmm:

When you see brehs talk about hoping this type of bullshyt chuck and cherry pick basketball being exposed...In a league...FULL OF SUCCESSFUL BLACK MEN... You see that as hate and envy of a different Black man or boy, rather?:jbhmm:

Quit now, you've lost all your money. Any further argument other than admitting you're taking this more serious that Lamelo takes his bball IQ will essentially make you look more foolish.

Or...You might be the father posting on the Coli... In that case, sir, my bad, I'm sorry for disrespecting you. Would you kindly shyt your fukking mouth and let your son's play ball instead of making them the most anticipated and hated players to play the game... Before they ever even step on an NBA court.:aicmon:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
That's all you see?

What do you see when you listen to father Ball say he strategically picked his wife because of her genetics?:jbhmm:

You see that as hate and envy?

When you see yourself in a sports thread and brehs talking about not liking the son's seemingly absent quality of fundamental basketball...You see that as hate and envy?:jbhmm:

When you see brehs talk about hoping this type of bullshyt chuck and cherry pick basketball being exposed...In a league...FULL OF SUCCESSFUL BLACK MEN... You see that as hate and envy of a different Black man or boy, rather?:jbhmm:

Quit now, you've lost all your money. Any further argument other than admitting you're taking this more serious that Lamelo takes his bball IQ will essentially make you look more foolish.

Or...You might be the father posting on the Coli... In that case, sir, my bad, I'm sorry for disrespecting you. Would you kindly shyt your fukking mouth and let your son's play ball instead of making them the most anticipated and hated players to play the game... Before they ever even step on an NBA court.:aicmon:

I'm gonna be real bruh, I didn't read all that shyt :manny:

But if you and others wana hate and shyt on a 14 year old and his black father, I'm not gonna stop you :salute:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
true but I can't lie.. if I had 3 sons that could make the league I'd be on some next level sh*t talking too

Exactly man. Many of these cats in here will never have athletic sons or have never played sports at a high level. I'm not sure why a confident father is gettin grown men so heated and upset :mjlol:

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC
jumper looking like a chicken wing and shyt
to be chef you need that goat shot and the team/scheme to boost it all
none of the ball bros got goat level athleticism/skill

they could still be productive but nothing is pointing towards that rare air for them right now it's hype

Nah lonzo looks promising his form might be ugly but so is Reggie millers and Larry bird hell even currys shot is a lil off cuz he pulls from the hip shooting is about repitition and consistency and lonzo has no problem knocking it down from wherever he's 6'6 has good bounce and a nice fire step., his vision is crazy he plays the game like an experienced leader I think he can be something

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Nah lonzo looks promising his form might be ugly but so is Reggie millers and Larry bird hell even currys shot is a lil off cuz he pulls from the hip shooting is about repitition and consistency and lonzo has no problem knocking it down from wherever he's 6'6 has good bounce and a nice fire step., his vision is crazy he plays the game like an experienced leader I think he can be something

He ain't better than no Steph Curry RIGHT NOW like his father is claiming tho.:stopitslime: