Lonzo Ball's dad says his son will be better than Jason Kidd and Steph Curry

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
fuk him and his beige ass sons :scust:

Stop giving this moron a platform.

He's a big mouthed and arrogant. He talks up his son while not teaching them a lick of defense and just hoping that shyt will workout for them in the end.

Lamelo won't score 92 in the NBA, but he might end up getting scored on every possession which is why he has a good chance of not even making it that far.

His sons better tell him to chill the fukk out and stfu for once. He's puttin too much pressure on them.. they might buckle under that sh*t

really though, if anyone is :mjpls: here it's ole boy in the video... be black and marry a tall white bytch (rather than a sister) just for them tall genes brehs. and then aspire to pimp out your strange lookking mulatto children to a league controlled by 99% jewish/white owners brehs. dude couldve encouraged his boys to be engineers or scientists or poets or some other profession needed by the black community, but instead he pushes them into a field where their frail halfie genetics mean they prolly won't even last 5 years before injuries do em in

FOH

Not at all.

As a Black father...You don't run up in the local court saying your son better than every nikka under the sun.

He's on some West Virginia former high school qb trailer park pops who was the star of the town but fizzled and now forcing his son to do what he couldn't.

He literally makes me want to see his sons get bodied on the court.

I thought Okafor's pops was too much... But fukk...

This is the kind of bullshyt I'm talkin about :stopitslime:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
This is the kind of bullshyt I'm talkin about :stopitslime:
Keep fighting the good fight and protect those innocent men who boast about the fact that they scouting a tall white women to make the perfect basketball sons.

You're the Joan of Arc of this shyt, my nikka.

You'll be remembered in the history books of eugenics.

FOH

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Keep fighting the good fight and protect those innocent men who boast about the fact that they scouting a tall white women to make the perfect basketball sons.

You're the Joan of Arc of this shyt, my nikka.

You'll be remembered in the history books of eugenics.

FOH
And keep shyttin on a 14 year old black child :salute:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
that kid is biracial
that nikka at best is 25 percent black
not black
only black people are so quick to be accepting of biracials :mjlol:

How is he "25 %" black if his father is black

:gucci:

I guess Obama want black either right? :mjgrin:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
barack obama is biracial
it's almost like black people are subjected to accept all biracials into the black side cause other races are not so willing :mjlol:
it's the truth too.

I'm just tellin you what it is playa :manny:

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
His dad needs to just slow down a bit. I understand his confidence in his son but we have seen this story of good college players being average or below average in the pros.

He just needs to fall back on the comparisons a bit

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
And keep shyttin on a 14 year old black child :salute:
I'm talking about an athlete and his overzealous pops.

You're clearly realized just how fukking foolish you're looking out here...But because this is the Coli and a simple, "my bad, I'm taking this the wrong way" would make you look weak, you're deciding to go full speed towards your bullshyt opinion.

fukking goofy.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm talking about an athlete and his overzealous pops.

You're clearly realized just how fukking foolish you're looking out here...But because this is the Coli and a simple, "my bad, I'm taking this the wrong way" would make you look weak, you're deciding to go full speed towards your bullshyt opinion.

fukking goofy.

Dude is a fkin horrible poster. He should stay his whack ass in TLR.