• Total voters

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
What blame do you give Lonzo?
The most dikkriding post ive read on here:unimpressed:back to jbo you heathen

You said nothing but let him play more:mjtf:
so he can go 1-20:mjlol:

His legs don't work the whole family have weak compromised white lady legs:skip:
You see how lonzos hips religiously face mecca everytime he shoots :pachaha:

I'll ban myself if anyone can find a pic of lonzo in an athletic position/ triple threat:snoop:

He can't keep his ankles from rolling just jogging:martin:

He needs to retire how you that flabby before 23 and no playoffs wear and tear:patrice:

#Bbb no legs:whoo:

Shameless.
So Lonzo Ball is the only player in the history of the NBA that needs to play 40+ minutes every game to not be absolutely useless on offense :mjlol:

What blame do you give Lonzo?

Yall haters shoukd be ashamed.
Aint nothing I can say to such hate is just wait and see. Lonzo will break out at the end of this year, next year he will be all nba 2nd team, Lamelo gonna be.,#1 pick too keep hating

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Big Baller Bust....as we told ya'll he would be

Ya'll let Lavar and his Faux Militancy fool you into thinking his son was really that nice

If Lonzo was as good as you think he is, he'd still be on the Lakers because LeBron would have specifically said he was an untouchable.

But alas he got shipped out to NO because Kang knew this nikka was not the future...

Don't even ask me how :lolbron:

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
bro I'm sure we both can pull up tons of receipts from Jan-Mar.

Many of yall was hyping TF out Lonzo and championing the "godfather" deal.

I only came around to the deal once we landed the #1 pick and yall got the #4 pick. I always argued Boston package was better and yall wasn't having it.

And...it's early...but I'd take Tatum/Brown over Ingram/Zo/Hart. That's more an idictment on Zo/Hart than Lonzo. Y'all draft picks will be the X-factor in all this.

Bottom line is many of yall were hyping Zo hard and scoffed when we called him and the package trash. I was wrong about BI but so far, unfortunately, Zo is proving me right. Hart is what he is...he's a great character too so I ain't tripping.

:scust:

U DONT DESERVE INGRAM

Daps
Aint nothing I can say to such hate is just wait and see. Lonzo will break out at the end of this year, next year he will be all nba 2nd team, Lamelo gonna be.,#1 pick too keep hating
And who is he going to beat out to make the All-NBA 2nd team?

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

Zo doesn't deserve any defending at this point even from us BBB stans......he's either gotta start playing more aggressively or be a bust. Gentry is playing him plenty. Even when Zo came off the bench he played 30+ min.....its no more excuses for him.

Some guys here are exaggerating saying he does nothing well, thats dumb as fukk, but like I said earlier in the week, none of the Zo's many positive attributes matter if he cant put pressure on defenses. We know he can do it cuz he's done it on occasion and we saw how it opened up everything. But his lack of consistency can't be excused any further.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Zo can't do what Jrue or JJ can in the half court at this point in his career. Going to rim, pulling up, etc., is too unnatural for him at the moment. Even if he is more aggressive it won't result in winning basketball. Gentry like his guards to be able to do that. The benching obviously crushed his confidence. I'm not expecting anything from Zo this season tbh. I ope he stays healthy and can just work on his game in the summer at this point.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Zo doesn't deserve any defending at this point even from us BBB stans......he's either gotta start playing more aggressively or be a bust. Gentry is playing him plenty. Even when Zo came off the bench he played 30+ min.....its no more excuses for him.

Some guys here are exaggerating saying he does nothing well, thats dumb as fukk, but like I said earlier in the week, none of the Zo's many positive attributes matter if he cant put pressure on defenses. We know he can do it cuz he's done it on occasion and we saw how it opened up everything. But his lack of consistency can't be excused any further.
I think he just has to have more PT to get acclimated to the NBA, he is hurt so often I think that rocks his confidence and when he starts doing well he gets hurt again.
I think eventually he will do well, but I still believe Gentry is a terrible coach and its a poor fit for him.
That said I believe Lonzo will prove me right in time.

I could be proven wrong though, but for now I don't believe I will be.