Votes: 144 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 18 11.1%

• Total voters

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
bro I'm sure we both can pull up tons of receipts from Jan-Mar.

Many of yall was hyping TF out Lonzo and championing the "godfather" deal.

I only came around to the deal once we landed the #1 pick and yall got the #4 pick. I always argued Boston package was better and yall wasn't having it.

And...it's early...but I'd take Tatum/Brown over Ingram/Zo/Hart. That's more an idictment on Zo/Hart than Lonzo. Y'all draft picks will be the X-factor in all this.

Bottom line is many of yall were hyping Zo hard and scoffed when we called him and the package trash. I was wrong about BI but so far, unfortunately, Zo is proving me right. Hart is what he is...he's a great character too so I ain't tripping.

i know we were hyping up Zo.....your original post said "LOL it's kind of funny how Lakers fans are now relenting their young core ain't all that" 2 of the 3 players are playing their roles perfectly and BI is even exceeding expectations so how are we relenting on the core? It's just 1 guy and like I said I'd be holding him to the same standard if he was still on the Lakers. How am I supposed to know this nikka would be a mental midget forever.

And BI is better than both Tatum and Brown and at the very least Zion will eat with Zo's passing you're tripping to be still be on the Celtics dikk, their package never was better because their package didn't exist. If they offered both Tatum and Brown yall would've made that trade a long time ago

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
i know we were hyping up Zo.....your original post said "LOL it's kind of funny how Lakers fans are now relenting their young core ain't all that" 2 of the 3 players are playing their roles perfectly and BI is even exceeding expectations so how are we relenting on the core? It's just 1 guy and like I said I'd be holding him to the same standard if he was still on the Lakers. How am I supposed to know this nikka would be a mental midget forever.

And BI is better than both Tatum and Brown and at the very least Zion will eat with Zo's passing you're tripping to be still be on the Celtics dikk, their package never was better because their package didn't exist. If they offered both Tatum and Brown yall would've made that trade a long time ago
Well, for the best PF/C in the game, if only one of the three players being sent away is actually good, one is ok, and one is ass cheeks, to me that's relenting that the young CORE wasn't all that, especially when yall kept throwing around the term 'GODFATHER' deal. One potential great player in a core does not equate to a godfather deal.

I'm not crowning BI over Tatum just yet, but I am loving BI. Can't wait to see how he looks with Zion in the lineup.

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
@David_TheMan is the perfect example how delusional and annoying these BBB stans are.
Hyping these trash ass beige nikkas up knowing damn well they are mediocre players at best. Lavar had them drinking up the kool aid and now they ready to spit it out.
Now we gotta sit through a replay of 2017 in 2020 with baby-beige, Lamelo. :hhh:

All y’all nikkas can eat a bowl of dikks as far as I’m concerned. I can’t wait till this BBB fad is over smfh.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's clear he ain't feeling NO like that. Dude misses living in Socal bad. For some reason, I can see a team like the Clippers getting him. They need another passer and playmaker bad. Maybe a Shamet + pick for Lonzo. NO could cut ties early knowing that Lonzo is probably not in their future plans.
Clippers need shooting. They'd be foolish to do that trade.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
level with me brehs...

I think he is impactful on the defensive end and is a quite solid passer......to be honest I feel like maybe some time with the Spurs and their shooting and player development coaches might be the thing to resurrect the offensive side of his game...

Would the Spurs want him though cause of the Lavar baggage?

Zo can't hope on joining a organization that actually develops players. It's a miracle that the Pels actually have a competent enough shooting coach to get his shot right at a basic level. Zo has to stay healthy this season, take his lumps and work hard as hell on every part of his game in the summer if he wants to be more than a role player.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Zo can't hope on joining a organization that actually develops players. It's a miracle that the Pels actually have a competent enough shooting coach to get his shot right at a basic level. Zo has to stay healthy this season, take his lumps and work hard as hell on every part of his game in the summer if he wants to be more than a role player.
I think its his health imho. He just needs constant playing yime, defensively he is there, he just has to get comfortable.

killacal

Banned
Daps
I think its his health imho. He just needs constant playing yime, defensively he is there, he just has to get comfortable.
The most dikkriding post ive read on here:unimpressed:back to jbo you heathen

You said nothing but let him play more:mjtf:
so he can go 1-20:mjlol:

His legs don't work the whole family have weak compromised white lady legs:skip:
You see how lonzos hips religiously face mecca everytime he shoots :pachaha:

I'll ban myself if anyone can find a pic of lonzo in an athletic position/ triple threat:snoop:

He can't keep his ankles from rolling just jogging:martin:

He needs to retire how you that flabby before 23 and no playoffs wear and tear:patrice:

#Bbb no legs:whoo: