Lonzo goes 1-11, now benched by New Orleans

Is Lonzo a bust? (#2 pick in 2017, compared to Jason Kidd

• Yes

Votes: 144 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 18 11.1%

• Total voters

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
level with me brehs...

I think he is impactful on the defensive end and is a quite solid passer......to be honest I feel like maybe some time with the Spurs and their shooting and player development coaches might be the thing to resurrect the offensive side of his game...

Would the Spurs want him though cause of the Lavar baggage?

The Lavar baggage has become a cop out. When's the last time we've even heard from him?

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
feel the same way. at least TRY and drive. It makes no sense because he's good at everything else (passing, defense, rebounding). shyt is :snoop:

Well he drove last night. I just don’t understand why he can’t do it consistently

The Lavar baggage has become a cop out. When's the last time we've even heard from him?

Exactly. Lavar has fallen back from both Zo and Melo. They’re all in diff cities and Var ain’t saying shyt to the media so all of those excuses are over.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
:trash: sadly i gave up on him mid november....its the same one hot game....5 ok ones 5 garbage games and then injured and repeat

iPod Raheem 2.0

D, mother****er, D.
Daps
Reppin
Event Staff Correctional Facility
:duck:

How pathetic that you need to resort to lies about an irrelevant topic to deflect away from the bullshyt you post.

But since you want to bring up irrelevant shyt, why don't I return serve:

You said Julius Randle was going to be a superstar and better than Giannis
You said Dlo was going to be the best PG in the league and be a 10x All-Star
You said Devin Ebanks was going to be the next superstar wing
You said Jordan Hill will be the next Karl Malone
You said Ryan Kelly would have a better career than PG
You said Xavier Henry would be Kobe's heir

And the list goes on and on and on and on.

:lolbron:
tenor.gif

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
LOL it's kind of funny how Lakers fans are now relenting their young core ain't all that meanwhile us in the Pels contingent gotta be the ones now to one up them.

Ha.

Thank god for Zion. And Ingram.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Real pgs dont shoot, they run the offense.

real pgs who run real offenses put pressure on defenses. Zo doesn't have to be a great shooter or finisher at the rim, he just needs to be average/above-average so teams know he's a threat. That'll open up everything else for him to be able to run the offense to it's maximum potential.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
LOL it's kind of funny how Lakers fans are now relenting their young core ain't all that meanwhile us in the Pels contingent gotta be the ones now to one up them.

Ha.

Thank god for Zion. And Ingram.

what are you talking about....laker fans are still praising BI like nobody else. Josh Hart also isnt doing too bad although we never claimed he was gonna be a star anyway. The only one we're "relenting" on his Zo and if he was still on the Lakers now I'd be saying the same shyt. I was easy on him before because he was just a rookie/sophomore but the 3rd year is when star level players really break out. Last season you saw BI show what he was really made of, which provided a springboard for his All Star level play this season. I want to see the same type of growth from Zo (no matter what team he's on) but so far all we got is the PHX game 1/4 of the way through the season. He also got hurt again smh.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
what are you talking about....laker fans are still praising BI like nobody else. Josh Hart also isnt doing too bad although we never claimed he was gonna be a star anyway. The only one we're "relenting" on his Zo and if he was still on the Lakers now I'd be saying the same shyt. I was easy on him before because he was just a rookie/sophomore but the 3rd year is when star level players really break out. Last season you saw BI show what he was really made of, which provided a springboard for his All Star level play this season. I want to see the same type of growth from Zo (no matter what team he's on) but so far all we got is the PHX game 1/4 of the way through the season. He also got hurt again smh.
bro I'm sure we both can pull up tons of receipts from Jan-Mar.

Many of yall was hyping TF out Lonzo and championing the "godfather" deal.

I only came around to the deal once we landed the #1 pick and yall got the #4 pick. I always argued Boston package was better and yall wasn't having it.

And...it's early...but I'd take Tatum/Brown over Ingram/Zo/Hart. That's more an idictment on Zo/Hart than Lonzo. Y'all draft picks will be the X-factor in all this.

Bottom line is many of yall were hyping Zo hard and scoffed when we called him and the package trash. I was wrong about BI but so far, unfortunately, Zo is proving me right. Hart is what he is...he's a great character too so I ain't tripping.