• No

Votes: 18 11.1%

• Total voters

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Lonzo is the quickest player I seen in person actually. I always sit lower bowl. He did a crossover so quick I was like damn..had his defender beat and just passed it, then ran to the corner and stood there :snoop:

Ok so I must ask what all players have you seen in person? Lonzo is quick but the quickest that’s a stretch depending on who you’ve seen live and in person

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ok so I must ask what all players have you seen in person? Lonzo is quick but the quickest that’s a stretch depending on who you’ve seen live and in person
I’ve only been to one game :troll:

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
lol, that's what you hope for with a 2nd round pick. By that expectation he's a bust

Not his fault he got drafted too high. I would evaluate him against teams needs instead of what some dumbass GM did on draft night.

There tends to be a rush to hurry guys out of the league instead of developing them and the guys who are being rushed out are getting younger.

And I don’t even think Lonzo is that good. He just got drafted too high.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
It's everyone's fault but Lonzo, let some of you tell it :mjlol:

he had an ugly shooting form
he couldn't make free throws
No aggression

Somethings you simply cant coach. Either you can hoop or you cant on the NBA level. Ball is a paid professional. He can hire people to help him with his game. He played with Lebron and didnt get better.

Players make bad coaches good, good coaches great, and great coaches all time greats.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Now that the time has passed and I can speak on him truthfully

I told yall he was trash, not completely trash just overhyped
The sad thing is, its his fathers fault... if he came into the league with no expectations he would have developed by now
but the shadow is over him and he's been babied before he could grow
he's in a superstar mindset with 6th man potential, but he could have easily worked his way into being amazing.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
level with me brehs...

I think he is impactful on the defensive end and is a quite solid passer......to be honest I feel like maybe some time with the Spurs and their shooting and player development coaches might be the thing to resurrect the offensive side of his game...

Would the Spurs want him though cause of the Lavar baggage?