Looking at Drake/Kendricks move in the aftermath, I think Kendrick got played heavy won off of masterful recovery moves, aka Tyson Fury vs Wilder

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps

HE HAD KODAK BLACK
ALL OVER HIS ALBUM
AFTER HE PLEADED GUILTY
TO ASSAULTING A TEENAGED GIRL
IN HIS HOTEL ROOM.

NOT ONE PERSON ON THIS SITE
HAS ADDRESSED THIS FACT.

:devil:
:evil:

Kendrick isnt kodak black....when we talk about Drake...he actually did the behavior in question.

Nor is he FRIENDS with kodak like that. Its a feature.

If the only thing Drake had on himself was his friendship with baka not nice. There wouldnt be much to talk about. Thats not the case. Drake himself is doing shyt.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Kendrick isnt kodak black....when we talk about Drake...he actually did the behavior in question.

Nor is he FRIENDS with kodak like that. Its a feature.

If the only thing Drake had on himself was his friendship with baka not nice. There wouldnt be much to talk about. Thats not the case. Drake himself is doing shyt.

WHAT DID DRAKE DO?

Daps
Yhay verified not to be true. And we had a pic bet. But you were scared to pist yours lol you wanted to facetime lmaoo

Tell me you're fat without telling me you're fat

You're definitely white. I had to school you about Tupac literally 2 days ago. :gucci:

And the only reason you didn't know that is cause you're white and you didn't grow up with black people. :ufdup:

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
You're definitely white. I had to school you about Tupac literally 2 days ago. :gucci:

And the only reason you didn't know that is cause you're white and you didn't grow up with black people. :ufdup:
Im sure there are white people that know plenty about tupac. That was stupid. Do better.

You're MAGA. You do white people's bidding. And love jew music. You vote against your own people
Thats white.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps

IM NOT WATCHING
SOME RANDOM YOUTUBE VID.

I ASKED YOU A SIMPLE QUESTION.

WHAT DID DRAKE DO?

Ive said what he did multiple times in this thread. The video provides evidence of the claims...not watching the vid demonstrates you have no interest in engaging with the evidence. Thats wild

He invited a 17 year old on stage, touched her breasts, kissed her on the lips. After finding out her age. He asked why you so thick? And then said your breasts feel good across my chest.
Hes actually potentially facing a federal investigation on that, being that across state lines... federally, the age if cknsent is 18, and that is lew conduct with a minor.

He also maintained friendships with multiple 14 yr olds in his 30's...to date them at 17-18. That's grooming. Was also going to girls high school games and building "friendships".

Moment of truth chicago...is that good or bad. Let the audience know.

Im guessing you'll puss out and dissappear or not answer that directly in 3...2..1...

You are a MOD. You shiuld know better than to engage in bad faith conversation like this. You're representing the site.

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
clearly, the losers are drake's ghostwriters

they be kicking and screaming from having to be thrown back in the studio, scrambling by crowdsourcing from reddit and twitter for help....looking depleted and like a raisin and ultimately being disposed of the minute they run out of ideas or rhymes and just start capping to make quota

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Ive said what he did multiple times in this thread. The video provides evidence of the claims...not watching the vid demonstrates you have no interest in engaging with the evidence. Thats wild

He invited a 17 year old on stage, touched her breasts, kissed her on the lips. After finding out her age. He asked why you so thick? And then said your breasts feel good across my chest.
Hes actually potentially facing a federal investigation on that, being that across state lines... federally, the age if cknsent is 18, and that is lew conduct with a minor.

He also maintained friendships with multiple 14 yr olds in his 30's...to date them at 17-18. That's grooming. Was also going to girls high school games and building "friendships".

Moment of truth chicago...is that good or bad. Let the audience know.

Im guessing you'll puss out and dissappear or not answer that directly in 3...2..1...

You are a MOD. You shiuld know better than to engage in bad faith conversation like this. You're representing the site.

EVIDENCE OF WHAT?

DID HE HAVE SEX WITH
ANY MINORS?

Gangstar8

All Star
Daps
Kenny Stans still in denial here
Drizzy made him look like the goofy man