Looking at Drake/Kendricks move in the aftermath, I think Kendrick got played heavy won off of masterful recovery moves, aka Tyson Fury vs Wilder

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
I'm laughing to myself because I really believe Drake played Kendrick masterfully...

But something tells me Drake was supposed to drop Family Matters at 6:16am in LA, not expecting Kendrick to drop...

So he drops at night, and as someone said before, Family Matters was supposed to ride out through the weekend, looking at the video outside of the whirlwind it does have mad Easter Eggs and shyt for people to research and talk about/react to/trend like we did with Euphoria

I think the knockout blow was Meet the Grahams, not because of the actual song, but the timing...

Think about it - if Drake and OVO knew it was coming because they planted info but did not expect it 10 min after there song dropped, that means Drake could be telling the truth, but they didn't have time to make a song, do whatever they were planning visually etc - they probably had some shyt lined up to anticipate the release, but it seems like Drake team was taking time to film, acquire info, fly places etc, and Kendrick dropping shyt with cover art and no fan fare.

So now Drake team looking dumb, really don't knwo how to say "oh we made this shyt up" because it sounds dumb now w/o immediate proof, do it anyway and look dumb

I kinda get the feeling everyone is right (K Dot had fake info, There's still a mole in OVO outside of the whoever they planted, etc. and K Dot work ethic probably saved him as well (just making songs on the fly with no video shoots)

Best chess match I have ever seen in rap history

I think you are rewriting a bit of history to fit the narrative being pushed now. By your estimate you are forgetting that if you feel Family Matters was supposed to drop after 6:16 in LA… what info would he have exposed Kenny for using in that video? He didn’t say anything about the Pedo stuff yet, nor the alleged daughter…so that’s why it doesn’t make sense. I can tell Drake had the first 2 verses from Family Matters already done prior to Kendrick even responding because he said he was going on vacation in the 2nd verse…lol. I’m positive he tweaked it after hearing Euphoria but was so eager to release he forgot to move the vacation bars to the added 3rd verse. This is also why he was so eager to believe the A.I. track was real so he could have dropped it then. Since people gave Drake an out, they tend to look at the video through OVO lenses.

By your logic it would mean that Kendrick had a mole in his camp to tell Drake them that “Meet the Grahams” existed, what it was about and that he planned to drop it right after the Family Matters video. That is literally the only way the “Drake baited Kendrick” theory could even work.

I think it’s the other way around and Drake actually got baited and it was all because his pride and ego wouldn’t let him get the hint when Cole retracted that something else was going on.

“Like That” drops and Drake knows why Kenny came shooting from the hip like that. Go back and listen to First Person Shooter now. You can tell that Cole seemed to think the concept was all three of them being on the song which is why he mentioned the Big Three line. This now makes sense to why Kendrick said in Like that … you gonna need 3 switches. That was a hint that FPS was supposed to have him on there…probably on a different beat. I also think during that call [probably Drake team…not him] to get him on the track Kenny probably felt him and Drake needed to hash some things out first because he didn’t want another Stomp by Young Buck situation where T.I. didn’t know Luda verse was gonna be a diss to him. I truly think J. Cole was blindsided by this and Q did tell him what happened and that’s why he backed out and said “Dot if you diss me I’ll take it on the chin”.

Remember…before J. Cole jumped out the window with 7 Minute Drill, Drake said he wasn’t worried about Kendrick and wasn’t even going to respond. After Cole retracted it seems like he got pissed he didn’t have him as a shield so he could go on vacation and that’s when he started putting “money in the streets” to find anything he could out about Kendrick and his personal situation. Drake really seemed agitated by this and was eager to use any info he could find about Kendrick that he could find. {again think about how quickly his team reached out to the A.I. guy to see if he was lying about making the Drake diss}. Knowing this… which camp do you think is more prone to taking bait? The key to that is when Kendrick started Euphoria out saying Drake was a master manipulator, he spinning stories about me from Mr. Morale and how he doesn’t need to look for info on him like Drake did putting money in the streets for him.

Oochie Walley or One Mic?

Drake was baiting Kendrick to drop a 4 year old diss he heard about. Baiting Kenny to come outside dropping Taylor Made Freestyle. Then going on IG trolling and doing podcast saying Kenny didn’t have anything and whined about how Dot always does this prior to an album rollout.

So Where’d he get that info from? He claimed Top was getting 50% off Kenny and was getting extorted… where could he have got that info from? He claimed Whitney cheated with Dave Free and that’s not Kenny’s baby… again… who would give up that info? It wouldn’t be someone outside of the camp right? It had to be some close to them right? So again…who would be the mole in TDE that would give up that intimate info like that on Kendrick…who is literally a recluse to the point most of them don’t know where he is if he isn’t in the studio? It is more believable that Kenny and TDE caught wind of Drake fishing for info and put some b.s. out there that Drake took and ran with it and is now trying to spin after he realized he got played. Going back to Euphoria we all kept saying it felt like Kendrick was holding back on Drake and you can clearly hear him saying over and over… keep it about rap bro. 6:16 in LA again was him showing he can rap rap still and again…bro keep it about competition.

So I’ll end with this thought….why was it that out of all the people that took shots at him personally he chose Kendrick to go at? Could it be that they have real dirt on Drake so he kept it surface level with them? Or could it be they got fed some info they felt was real about Kenny so they instantly went low to put Dot on the defensive. Because on “Like That”… what personal attack did Kendrick have toward Drake and Cole? “Muthafukk the big 3….it’s just me?”, “For all your dogs getting buried?....” You are starting to see where I’m going with this. Why did Drake instantly get personal with Kenny without any back and forth? He knew [ just like the Control verse] Kendrick was rapping to just rap [hence the hip hop is a competition billboard] and yet again he got in his feelings and took it further than it was supposed to go feeling he had info. Hence why Kenny said the Drake was spiraling out of control.

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
DJ Mustard won it for him.

That beat slap so hard nothing else matters.

Yeah Drake erased some of Kendrick’s most potent disses with the planted “evidence”

But who gives a fukk about any of that when you can C-walk to OVHOE…….OVHOE…..:stylin:

My wife has no clue or care about this beef and she was walking around while getting dressed this morning chanting “they not like us…..”

I don’t even think she knows it’s a Drake diss song :mjlol:

My wife loves Meet The Grahams... she said it's like watching a horror movie and she loves horror movies so that song did it for her 😆