Looking at Drake/Kendricks move in the aftermath, I think Kendrick got played heavy won off of masterful recovery moves, aka Tyson Fury vs Wilder

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

This nikka…

Then he turned off the comments. And this is after posting the AI R&B take on Push Ups. nikka need to sit his pompous ass down and go hit the studio and make another Roots album cause that last one was dumpster juice. Ultimate thumbing his nose at people ass gatekeeping ass nikka.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mal hinted that Drake has something else. I’m assuming proof, maybe pics. I think Drake needs to just leave that shyt alone. It’s not worth it

What would the proof be? DV receipts? Or that he planted the info, if it's the later, people will dismiss it as fake due to the timing

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
This is just not true at this point.

Kendrick: fukk the Big 3!
Drake: Bodyguards like Whitney...
Kendrick: I'm a better father than you now chill out breh mentioning fam.
Kendrick: I guess this dude's not gonna chill. Lord forgive me.
Drake: You beat on your queen and your son is Dave Freeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!! 😜

The rest is Meet the Grahams and Not Like Us. And Drake backtracking talking about manipulating this whole thing like he's some kind of anime villan :mjlol:

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
I'm sorry but I fail to see the correlation to the Fury Wilder Trilogy :dahell:

Like what even is the analogy here man , Fury won most those rounds not including the knockdowns :unimpressed:

...if that's even what the hell you mean

And which fight are you even talking about, actually. They had 3 :dahell:

This thread makes no sense man, on the surface or underneath, some y'all really going thru it over this :mjlol:

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps

EVIDENCE OF WHAT?

DID HE HAVE SEX WITH
ANY MINORS?

:devil:
:evil:

Oh you see nothing wrong with what Drake is doing. So long as he doesn't have sex with them. Interesting.

Very interesting. I'll leave it to the audience.

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
blah blah stfu. it's over.

fukking Weirdo ass Drake Stans are coming off like mentally unstable, homo-erotic Juggalos

his fanbase was tolerable when it consisted of mostly women, but somehow his toughguy rebrand gained him a shyt ton of bytch made tenderdikks who see him as some mythical figure to live vicariously through.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Oh you see nothing wrong with what Drake is doing. So long as he doesn't have sex with them. Interesting.

Very interesting. I'll leave it to the audience.

People forget that if someone is a fukking weirdo and a creep in public..... what are they in private?

But ah well... some people just wanted to see their guy win. It's wild. :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
DJ Mustard won it for him.

That beat slap so hard nothing else matters.

Yeah Drake erased some of Kendrick’s most potent disses with the planted “evidence”

But who gives a fukk about any of that when you can C-walk to OVHOE…….OVHOE…..:stylin:

My wife has no clue or care about this beef and she was walking around while getting dressed this morning chanting “they not like us…..”

I don’t even think she knows it’s a Drake diss song :mjlol:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
People keep talking about the stans on both sides being unbearable

Who was really unbearable was all these old heads. All these old ass rappers whining and bytching every single day about the beef.

Never seen so many OGs act so miserable