looks like michel'le got what she wanted from that movie

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Daz must be on every drug in the book. nikka always high and he mad he ain't get the p*ssy :mjlol:
funny you said that first time i met Snoop Dogg, Soopafly & The Dogg Pound, Daz was higher than eagle booty. Asking me what are some good spots cause he had the munchies like a mofo. lol

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Dee Barnes and two others folks actually spoke on the abuse in a documentary. Cant remember the name at the moment
Yup. Dre has beat down women. Like beat them down like men. It's been documented. Him sueing or whatever is only bringing more attention to this movie and making folks think there's truth to it.

Malt-O-Meal

Banned
Daps
I'm guessing Dre is gonna get thrown completely under the bus

Dre threw himself under the bus when he decided to be a woman beater. It is a well known fact Dre was beating up women. Are y'all going to sit here and condone domestic violence against black women because Dre is hip hop legend and black? Let's not go done this road. Some of y'all about to make these feminists' criticisms valid.

Props to @stomachlines and others who see what Dre did as wrong and not try defend him or victim blame. Dre is not a representative of all black men therefore criticism of him isn't criticism on all black men, so the rest of y'all shouldn't feel the need to cape for him. Doing so sends the wrong message.