looks like michel'le got what she wanted from that movie

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
So she gets called a hoe, demon, liar,etc and she has to take that, her kids have to deal with that.

But Dre gets called a women beater, which he is other women have said the same thing and he also have multiple kids by different women and can't handle the backlash and sues....Dre needs to suck it up, she has deal with being called out her name so man up and take it.

Suge is suing her too. Both these men have documented history of violence, multiple baby mamas,etc. And Dre beat up Dee Barnes for just having Ice Cube talking trash about Dre and NWA on her show, he didn't beat up Ice Cube for saying it, he beat up the the reporter.

Dre is at fault and he's less than a man for being a woman beater and prob a thief who takes other ppls credit, BUT--BUT, y'all are neglecting that many times these women seeking out Hollywood careers will do whatever it takes to make it big. They will lie, steal, cheat or date whoever they need to, come what may, in order to get on. Especially back then because there was no YouTube or social media to expose your talent.

Look at Michel'le first album credits. Every song is produced, co-written by Dr Dre, album was exec produced by Dre. Her biggest hits. Why didn't she say anything back then? Because she was famous and the dude she dated was the root cause of her fame.
Michel'le (album) - Wikipedia

They take the abuse and all the other crazy stuff at the time, don't say anything because they're trying to get on and get paid......then 20-25 years later they tell about it.

I'm not defending Dre/Suge etc at all, and honestly I never even saw the movie, but I'm just saying it's POSSIBLY not as one-sided as people believe.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My bad. Vlad asks her about "Straight Out of Compton" starting at the 1:08:50 mark.

Peace

A little context is always useful.... She said why would she be in it if it was Cube's version of events... then she went on to say that why would Dre put her in there...... she was just a lil quite girl that got beat up and was told to sit down and shutup... the part about not wanting to be in it almost came across as tongue in cheek........

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at Michel'le first album credits. Every song is produced, co-written by Dr Dre, album was exec produced by Dre. Her biggest hits. Why didn't she say anything back then?

Maybe because she was 18/19 when the song drop.... What black R and B artist at that time(or current) is going to get full writing credits for their album? It actually doesn't matter really

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Maybe because she was 18/19 when the song drop.... What black R and B artist at that time(or current) is going to get full writing credits for their album? It actually doesn't matter really

but she probably wasn't writing the stuff anyway and she def didn't produce it.

I guess the only thing that changes my oopinion is that I've found a out a few mins ago he started dating her when she was 15-16 :dwillhuh:

So in that case, she prob was brainwashed to a degree

Daps
Reppin
NULL
but she probably wasn't writing the stuff anyway and she def didn't produce it.

I guess the only thing that changes my oopinion is that I've found a out a few mins ago he started dating her when she was 15-16 :dwillhuh:

So in that case, she prob was brainwashed to a degree

Man... that says a lot... ... being introduced to that lifestyle as a 15/16 year old probably had her mind gone...

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
A little context is always useful.... She said why would she be in it if it was Cube's version of events... then she went on to say that why would Dre put her in there...... she was just a lil quite girl that got beat up and was told to sit down and shutup... the part about not wanting to be in it almost came across as tongue in cheek........

:beli: