KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
:ohhh:

But why you say it like that? :dahell:
She got her ass beat, bruh. I think she would've preferred to not have her exes punching her like she was some punching bag :stopitslime:

:stopitslime: u go from getting the hot sauce beat outchea to a relationship with SUGE KNIGHT??

Seems like she had a fetish for abusive dominating men

And now she can become a "celeb" for by playing the VICTIM...cause OPRAH loves exploiting stories like this that villify blackmen

she chose that life :ufdup:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
:stopitslime: u go from getting the hot sauce beat outchea to a relationship with SUGE KNIGHT??

Seems like she had a fetish for abusive dominating men

And now she can become a "celeb" for by playing the VICTIM...cause OPRAH loves exploiting stories like this that villify blackmen

she chose that life :ufdup:

Bruh, she said she came up hearing her mama and them say, give passes to men who beat up on you. She grew up fukked up! Her whole perception of how a woman should be treated was fukked up from the start. But that doesn't condone what Dre did or Suge for that matter

She ain't know no better and in her defense, since Suge in the beginning was nice to her and looked out for her (checking on her and her kid, sending her to rehab) and Dre was treating her like shyt, she just flocked to a nikka she thought was doing right by her. She was jaded by his manipulative ways though.

And I'm not saying it didn't look weird that she went from Dre to Suge but what I am saying is that justifying the way these nikkas beat up on her is unacceptable

You blaming her for telling her story?:what: She's not playing a victim, she WAS the victim :comeon:

And yes, Oprah sees dollar signs obviously because she ain't doing nothing for free but that still doesn't take away from Michel'le's story or life

She got beat the fukk up. I don't know why some of y'all nikkas are having a hard time seeing or understanding this :mindblown:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Bruh, she said she came up hearing her mama and them say, give passes to men who beat up on you. She grew up fukked up! Her whole perception of how a woman should be treated was fukked up from the start. :mindblown:

And im pretty sure she also had women friends and family members tell her GIRL YOU NEED TO LEAVE THAT MAN..DONT LET NO MAN PUT HIS HANDS ON YOU!! :ufdup:

This aint the 1800s her azz had the option to WALK AWAY but she chose not to...she thought being in the company of rich powerful famous men was worth those azz whuppings :mjpls:

Maybe Trump and Jeezy were right after all

When your famous you could do whatever you want-trump

Big Money Big Dikk byatches like dat..talk to them hoes any kindnof way them byatches luv dat - jeezy :manny:

Sorry but im not sorry for Michelle

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
And im pretty sure she also had women friends and family members tell her GIRL YOU NEED TO LEAVE THAT MAN..DONT LET NO MAN PUT HIS HANDS ON YOU!! :ufdup:

This aint the 1800s her azz had the option to WALK AWAY but she chose not to...she thought being in the company of rich powerful famous men was worth those azz whuppings :mjpls:

Maybe Trump and Jeezy were right after all

When your famous you could do whatever you want-trump

Big Money Big Dikk byatches like dat..talk to them hoes any kindnof way them byatches luv dat - jeezy :manny:

Sorry but im not sorry for Michelle

I'm sure she did too and she should have left but mentally I'm sure she was just fukked up. Growing up, hearing what she heard bout how this is what men do and then actually enduring it. That level of inaccuracy and the pain that came with the injury to not only her body but mind and way of thinking I'm sure had her all fukked up; which led to the bad decision of her staying around. However, it does not change the fact, that Dr. Dre and Suge beat her ass, PERIOD. I don't care how flip it, WRONG IS WRONG and he (and Suge) should have NEVER put his hands on her :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
SUPERHEAD

HALLE BERRY

The OCTOPUS MOM

THE CAST OF SEX IN THE CITY

I just ask questions like these to see if people are going to be level headed about this or just push their stance....... Oprah has been interviewing people for over 30 years and probably has about 2000 plus interviews under her belt..... and for some reason, the .001% of those interviews that may have contained women with moral dilemmas, somehow equates to Oprah "always interviewing hoes" :pachaha:

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
Dre literally made a billion dollars, made a movie and motherfukkers are talking about shyt he did 20 plus years ago...to the point they are made a movie just about him fukking up a bytch.

Michel'e and Superhead suck a whole lotta dikk, don't do shyt but suck a whole lotta dikk and get TV shows...books...and movies

Lets be real...

A woman can be dirty ass low down hoe and profit...from Kim K to Amber Rose to Superhead and now Michel'e

A man actually has to overcome the shyt he does in his life...women don't...all the slutty shyt stupid shyt is an asset...you got a story to tell and you can talk about how you changed your life...

A man though...you a monster forever....
Men are suppose to lead and be responsible. If men handled their emotions, used self control and not think with their dikks perhaps these hoes would not have a platform. Regardless no one deserves to be brutalized. Only cowards beat on people weaker than them whether it be women, children, or bullying smaller/weaker people. Michel'le didn't put a gun to their head and make them sleep with her.

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
I think he's doing alright , not everyone is gonna be hot musically there entire career , that fact we're talking about him in 2016 is good I suppose

Lemme rephrase that, it's not so much his work ethic but rather the quality of his work. He been hashing out bullshyt music for a loooooooooooooooooong time

We only talking about him right now cause of his comments about the movie. In fact, the only reason we talk about him is whenever he doing an interview and saying some shyt these days. But musically, Daz is irrelevant

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Lemme rephrase that, it's not so much his work ethic but rather the quality of his work. He been hashing out bullshyt music for a loooooooooooooooooong time

We only talking about him right now cause of his comments about the movie. In fact, the only reason we talk about him is whenever he doing an interview and saying some shyt these days. But musically, Daz is irrelevant
You right about that
I know exactly what you're talking about